Saoirse

Royals to save Union
Desperation or what!!!!

Nothing like sending millionaire benefits scroungers to remind you of an imposed constitutional arrangement that requires you to pay for them!

Could we not have the, ahem flamboyant one Edward and the pedo Andrew helping out too- just to really highlight how doomed the out of date pointless undemocratic arrangement really is!!!!

Chasey

Royals to save Union
Desperation or what!!!!

Nothing like sending millionaire benefits scroungers to remind you of an imposed constitutional arrangement that requires you to pay for them!

Could we not have the, ahem flamboyant one Edward and the pedo Andrew helping out too- just to really highlight how doomed the out of date pointless undemocratic arrangement really is!!!!

Can you explain how the royals are benefit scroungers when they are paid for 100% out of the profits of their own business interest "The Crown Estate"

On top of the money the Crown Estate makes to pay for the royal list, they also contribute about 300 million in tax every year

Good job our royal family are so conscientious.

Personally id take my profits from the crown estate, register them off shore and tell the ungrateful gits to all f~~k off

Saoirse

Royals to save Union
Where did they get the crown estates from

And your conscientious Royals what EXACTLY do they do?
I know Andrew does kids but for example what does Edward do?

And in the 21st century why should someone be given untold wealth and privilege just because of their dubious lineage

As for a country's head of state being limited to a specific religion and skin colour .....

Personally I find it " quaint" that in the modern era some English continue to enjoy touch their forelock and thats certainly their right- my only request is dont force it on those who dont want to be they in Scotland or Ireland

Last edited:

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Royals to save Union
So, Charles has had his Aston Martin converted to run on................... Whey to go Charlie boy. These scroungers really cannot tell us about environmental issues. I'll bet buck House does not meet EPC standards

Last edited:

Kanga

Royals to save Union
Where did they get the crown estates from

And your conscientious Royals what EXACTLY do they do?
I know Andrew does kids but for example what does Edward do?

And in the 21st century why should someone be given untold wealth and privilege just because of their dubious lineage

As for a country's head of state being limited to a specific religion and skin colour .....

Personally I find it " quaint" that in the modern era some English continue to enjoy touch their forelock and thats certainly their right- my only request is dont force it on those who dont want to be they in Scotland or Ireland
Quite a list there S.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Royals to save Union
Her Maj , her Crown Estates , own properties and environs thereof are specifically excluded from all environmental legislation in any jurisdiction .
She dont have to comply , she intentionally requested exemption .
Steve

Jaycey

African Refugee
Royals to save Union
And in the 21st century why should someone be given untold wealth and privilege just because of their dubious lineage..
Seems you are suggesting that if a person is born of a wealthy family then they should be barred from inheritance.

Would you not wish your kids to benefit from your good fortune?

Last edited:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Royals to save Union
Linsey has always maintained Inheritance tax commonly known as a voluntary tax.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Royals to save Union
Not so, Diana's estate paid a fortune in inheritance tax on her death because she hadn't done any planning to mitigate it.

She was no longer married to Charlie boy , her status changed upon the divorce , her estate only paid taxes upon the £17 million bestowed by Charlie after the divorce .
Steve

Kanga

Royals to save Union
She was no longer married to Charlie boy , her status changed upon the divorce , her estate only paid taxes upon the £17 million bestowed by Charlie after the divorce .
Steve
Yes, her estate paid the tax, she hadn't done any planning so it was 'voluntary' as Linsey said. Her status had nothing to do with it.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Royals to save Union
shot your own foot off ,,,
you said Not so, Diana's estate paid a fortune in inheritance tax on her death because she hadn't done any planning to mitigate it.
then stated it was voluntary ?
Yes, her estate paid the tax, she hadn't done any planning so it was 'voluntary' as Linsey said. Her status had nothing to do with it
Want it both ways ?
steve

Kanga

Royals to save Union
shot your own foot off ,,,
you said Not so, Diana's estate paid a fortune in inheritance tax on her death because she hadn't done any planning to mitigate it.
then stated it was voluntary ?
Yes, her estate paid the tax, she hadn't done any planning so it was 'voluntary' as Linsey said. Her status had nothing to do with it
Want it both ways ?
steve
If you choose to do nothing then obviously the tax is voluntary. It's called inertia and happens all the time. Look at the numbers of people who wont even make a will and just leave a mess for others to clear up. The executors of Diana's will could have changed it to mitigate the IHT, but didn't, being mindful of bad publicity. I dont see your point.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom