arrian

R.I.P
Royal Wedding / David Beckham
just been watching the guests arriving for the Royal wedding, and saw this very handsome young man, and didn't recognise him.
very smartly dressed in top hat and tails, very well groomed, and then realised it was David Beckham!!!!! only ever seen him with scruffy hair and whiskers, and sloppy clothes before, and what a difference!!!!

as the saying goes " didn't he scrub up well!!!!!!!!!!!

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
Re: David Beckham/Royal Wedding

I agree he looks very lovely today, mind you I also like the scruffy version too!!!

lara

Philip, your on great form today............................Watch out Turkey!

clark

Did you see the "Pout" with him, with that ridiculous hat.

raven

Earth Laughs in Flowers..

But he has his OBE on the wrong side!! Bet Vicky put it on ;)

Yalides

Am I pretty ?

Has he had a face lift ?
Di is asking, not me !!

Roydsio

Thought he looked very distinguished. Vic looked stunning too - very classy. Also thought TPT looked Lovely, you didn't even notice her nose break down. Thought Beatrice's hat looked ridiculous!

arrian

R.I.P

Thought he looked very distinguished. Vic looked stunning too - very classy. Also thought TPT looked Lovely, you didn't even notice her nose break down. Thought Beatrice's hat looked ridiculous!

agree with you there on all counts.
Beatrice looked as though she was wearing Stag Antlers!!!!!!

thought Kates' dress very elegant, her chief-brides-maids' dress was stunning, and the little ones looked gorgeous!!! all very understated but lovely.

p.s. doing some housework now!!!

raven

Earth Laughs in Flowers..

So Beautiful the whole day just gives you a little hope and happiness. The dress is so lovely and the bridesmaids are so cute.

jaimie

Wedding!!

Makes you proud to be British doesn't it! Whether you're a fan of the royals or not (and I can't say I'm royal mad), we still do it better than the rest of the world. God bless the Queen, William, Catherine, England and Saint George!!!!

A fantastic morning and the sun did shine even though rain had been forecast a very proud day to be British, kate looked stunning. Just waiting for the kiss on the balcony and the fly past and will raise a glass to them both. CHEERS

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious

A fantastic morning and the sun did shine even though rain had been forecast a very proud day to be British, kate looked stunning. Just waiting for the kiss on the balcony and the fly past and will raise a glass to them both. CHEERS

It was wonderful weather for them in the end, and not just one but TWO kisses, on the balcony ahhh, they look a very handsome couple, he certainly is like his Mum, and Kate is absolutely stunning, aw those gorgeous dresses, and the Sarah Burton design, of Alexander McQueen very proud day for her too. Not afraid to admit I did shed a few tears of happiness today, yes very proud of the whole event.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
loved the whole event , the dresses , the milatary uniforms the service the choir all on top form .

Had a great morning , a good sing song and don;t us British put on a good show.

The future is looking bright

teosgirl

I missed the whole thing, which is strange as I usually have sky news on when I'm in the house. I'm happy for them though, and I'm glad the UK is celebrating and having fun today, but most of all I'm glad those who threatened to cause havoc and chaos didn't succeed.

Hope everyone who's celebrating has a great weekend,

Charlotte

They both looked lovely, really nice service, wanted a longer kiss on the balcony though and I agree David Beckham look good enough to eat YUM!

Jane

louise17

Yes I too wanted a longer kiss on the balcony! Thought Kate looked lovely but her sister was stunning, really enjoyed it & I am not a royalist either, good to be reminded why it's good to british.

saffie

Saffie
Loved it! Very elegant display of good taste from the Middletons who all looked stunning.

Loved the dress and thought Kate looked beautiful and was so happy to see the understated elegance.....simple but stunning. ( Was dreading her enviable tiny frame being swamped with yards of material) William and Harry looked resplendent and relaxed.

Hats off to the Queen and Prince Philip who look fantastic for their age.

Was horrified at seeing Beatrice and Eugenie turning up looking like pantomime dames............gross,and was disappointed at Chelsy Davy's outift( she looked like she'd had a night on the tiles)

Bridesmaids and page boys looked really cute and were so well behaved,bless.

I really enjoyed it all. Nobody in the world does Pomp and Ceremony like the British in my humble opinion. Everything from the gorgeous horses and the military and splendid carriages,bands.............fantastic!

And yes.......David Beckham looked edible..........yummmmm.

saffie

Expat2008

What a figure she is blessed with! That tall slim frame is inherited from her parents lucky girl:) Most of all I enjoyed the music which was just fabulous. David Beckham look SO much better with that classical hairstyle and really he should keep his hair like that.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom