megan888

Royal valley
Hi, I am buying a property at Royal Valley in Gumusluk and wondered what facilities are within walking distance, ie. bars, restaurants, gym, shop, nearest beach, dolmus etc. I have visited, but only briefly, and did not have time to explore the surrounding area. Also, has anyone walked to Gumusluk from Royal Valley and how long did it take? Jacqui. X

mollag

Kipper restorer
Royal valley
We are in Gumusluk but not sure where Royal Valley is, and directions?

megan888

Royal valley
There is a sign post on the main road from Yalikavak towards Gumusluk that says Myndos City at the top. Also on sign it says Gumusluk with an arrow pointing to the right, Aktas Gumusluk Evleri, Panorama Court 1, Club Sunset, Farm House, Dream House Yetas Evleri, Sunlight Homes and Club Gokkusagi with arrows to the left. Royal Valley is also up the hill on the left, but there is no sign for it on this post. Jacqui.

edeller

Royal valley
Im buying nearby, dont know the area inside out but what I do know its its easier on the way down than on the way up lol!

Buses are a plenty (in season) to get you most places if you dont have a car. Personally, these days I dont really 'do walking' so a car is a must. Would probably take me from Myndos area about 40 mins to walk into the village. Too far to stagger home.
Good luck in your new home!!!!
Emma

mollag

Kipper restorer
Royal valley
Gotcha now, a very picturesque area.
We have walked the coast road from near your area--about 30min to the Dolmus park i reckon.
You can also drop down the ancient Royal Road into the bay, very nice indeed.
Anothe 10mins will get you to the Gonucelen for refreshments.

Congratulations on your purchase, we all wish you many happy visits

captain

Royal valley
It's a very nice area - a car would be preferable to get you around. Good half hour walk into Gumusluk - then about 2 hours back! :))
We are in Sunlight, a bit further along the road.

Enjoy your new home.
Doug

mollag

Kipper restorer
Royal valley
It's a very nice area - a car would be preferable to get you around. Good half hour walk into Gumusluk - then about 2 hours back! :))
We are in Sunlight, a bit further along the road.

Enjoy your new home.
Doug

Tis like Crellins hill cept flatter and twistier yessir!

perfect1949

i just love my clique
Royal valley
i live in gumusluk and as captain says you really need a car . from gumusluk to valikavak 20 mins same to turgitreis , and 40 mins to bodrum and 1 hour 20 to the airport . the dolmus service in the winter is not all that good .so good luck with the move and hope to see you around

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Royal valley
Lovely pictueresque area where you are, but as others have said easier on the way down. We've bought just farther on towards Yalikavak in Gumuskaya area, absolutely stunning views, however I would need an Oxygen tank on my back to walk up the mountain to home. We always hire a car as, although as Dave (Perfect) said you're not very far from places, but the Dolmus can be a bit of a wait, and then you've to get atop of the hill. I hope you enjoy many happy years there. Well worth spending a day at Koyun Baba Bay, very quiet and relaxing there.

lynne

Royal valley
Hi Megan888, there is a shop on the next site to RV that people from Villa Park development behind you use for small stuff. But you really need a car to get anywhere from RV, definetely for supermarket shopping. You can walk down to the main road for the dolmus that goes between Gumusluk and Yalikavak but untill summer they are not very frequent and finish early evening in winter.The road you speak of is not likely to be developed for some time and is full of potholes and a sea of mud in winter
Have clients on RV,all is not well.

Royal valley
Hi Megan, wellcome to TLF and to Gumusluk, a friend of mine has a place on royal valley maybe you could send him a PM on TLF he is royalken.
enjoy your new home Jim.

megan888

Royal valley
Thank you all so very much for your help. Hopefully, I will get to meet some of you at some stage, maybe at Morgul Antik ,which I hear has great food. Will be visiting briefly in April to furnish the apartment then holidays booked for half-term in May and 3 weeks in the summer. Can't wait! Jacqui.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom