amanda j

room at the inn,,,,,,,,,,,,continued
thanks to akbuk rob, for sending me info a while ago on accomadation.unfortunately im still unable to find accomadation in akbuk. i arrive on the 28 dec, to veiw property, im hoping to buy n live full time in akbuk.as any one whose bought property either in the uk or turkey know , this can be a very stressfull time. please if any of you guys know of any cheap accomadaton i can rent while the sale goes through, id be very grateful. i know i can find some where in altinkum, but id really like to stay in akbuk.id like self catering for 2 people, but am prepared to look at anything reasonable. many thanks ,amanda j

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Well if it was me which it isn't ! I'd pm the Akbuk vet Yaser . because every one has a friend a cousin or whatever who has an apt to rent . and he may know someone . Or a little hotel thats open . couldn't do much harm even if he dosen't know . ...Diane

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Well if it was me which it isn't ! I'd pm the Akbuk vet Yaser . because every one has a friend a cousin or whatever who has an apt to rent . and he may know someone . Or a little hotel thats open . couldn't do much harm even if he dosen't know . ...Diane

What the........................................................ the lady wants a room, not a kennel.

:kitapoku: :lmao:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
They might not be nipples, when faced with such a dichotomy i usually adopt a " suck it and see " policy.

Steve.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
:censored:SS stop spreading yourself about like butter . !!!! you will be banned . I said Hotel not Stable just cos its christmas ..:50: see how kind i am to you i found your horns ...Diane

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
:censored:SS stop spreading yourself about like butter . !!!! you will be banned . I said Hotel not Stable just cos its christmas ..:50: see how kind i am to you i found your horns ...Diane

If you think I'm going out with coloured balls on my head, well you know I'm more sophisticated than that.

:hmm:

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
AmandaJ - How about Akbuk Estate - Sevim and John Welcome You - Turkish Properties - Homes - Villas - For Sale ? They do rentals as well as sell properties + do property management, etc.
If you are in Turkey now you can call them ...Office: +90-256-846 1880 (Turkish)
Sevim: +90-533-769 1595 (English)
John: +90-533-769 4165 (English)
Fax: +90-256-846 1883
Email: info@akbukestate.com ... Or if in UK, then at Salisbury Wiltshire
Jeff: +44-172-232 6996
Email: jeff@akbukestate.com
Or also in UK from their offices:-
Chris: +44-1273-46 2647
Email: chris@akbukestate.com

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
I looked on booking .com but nothing cheap there . But you could spend a few nights in a hotel Then look for apt to rent . Or contact the people Angela suggests . I know hotels open in Altinkum . that aren't expensive . Diane

Latest Posts

Top Bottom