Status
Not open for further replies.

Saoirse

Ronnie Biggs is free
Sanity has prevailed and this seriously ill old man is to be allowed to live his last days as a free man

Last edited:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Ronnie Biggs is free
He won't get any sympathy from me.
Where is he living now.On taxpayers money no doubt.
He robbed in the sixties and he is still has the mentality to rob from the taxpayer of today.
He has shown no remorse

Saoirse

Ronnie Biggs is free
Theres an awful lot who have done a hell of alot worse than Biggsy and got minimal or no jail time at all

As regards living on taxpayers money- 1 its a hell of a lot cheaper on the taxpayer him being free,

2 add up the money stolen by the mps recently from the taxpayer and you will find they have cost you a lot more than Ronnie. They too have shown no remorse!

GO RONNIE!

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Ronnie Biggs is free
I can see both sides of this , I don;t think as said in the other thread that he should be set free, he chose to come back to get medical help on the NHS and spent the time he should have been in jail , living the high life . Well also Im glad he's free as he is costing the taxpayer less money now.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Ronnie Biggs is free
Theres an awful lot who have done a hell of alot worse than Biggsy and got minimal or no jail time at all
lf your referring to the crimes of today,l agree with you.Because the punishment of now a days definately does not fit the crime.

As regards living on taxpayers money- 1 its a hell of a lot cheaper on the taxpayer him being free,

You might as well release the whole lot then,because of the huge savings the politicians can exploit from the taxpayers money.A far worse crime of the "great taxpayers robbery of the 21st century" and they are exempt from jail.Crazy system

2 add up the money stolen by the mps recently from the taxpayer and you will find they have cost you a lot more than Ronnie. They too have shown no remorse!
The difference between the gang ronnie biggs was involved in to what the political gangs are still involved in,is the fact they are a legalized gang,where the gang ronnie biggs was with was illegal.

The gang also used violence on the innocence,where politicians don't use physical violence,just mental manipulation and mental torture

Last edited:

tykatem

Available in sarcastic to
Ronnie Biggs is free
The person that actually coshed Jack Mills the train driver has never been identified, but it's a known fact that Biggs was there

Pete

Martyn

Ronnie Biggs is free
They should dish out more sentences like the ones they got but for the more serious crimes.

A bit of trivia. The robbery happened a couple of miles from where I live now and the old Linslade Court House & cells, where the robbers were each charged, was converted into flats and my son owned one a few years ago. Trivia over :D

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Ronnie Biggs is free
Once again it all boils down to money money money , The courts put more value on that then human life . Rapeists Peadophiles And cold blooded killers Don't get as much time as Ronnie did . I hardly call being ill in Hospital " The high Life " He;s old and frail and whatever his Share was there wouldn't be much left after he paid people off to hide him ect . I no i wouldn't enjoy the money on the run always looking over my shoulder . He did the crime And served his time . So let him have a bit of peace . He's to old now to be a Danger to anyone Diane

Martyn

Ronnie Biggs is free
He hardly served his time, he only was in prison for around 9 years or so. Most of the time he was in Brazil after escaping from Wandsworth prison 15 months into his sentence and being recaptured in 2001.

parrot

Ronnie Biggs is free
Of course they don't get the same length of sentence due to the do gooders but they serve much more than Biggs.He should have been released in the back of a long black limousine.As for M.P.s fiddling there were some M.P.s who should have been done for more serious offences than fiddling eg terrorism.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Ronnie Biggs is free
He enjoyed the life of riley in Brazil and flaunted his money in front of everyone, yes he's old and frail now, but that does not mean we cannot ever forget the seriouness, brutality in which he was involved in. That poor train drivers family have lost a loved one, and they will serve their loss for the rest of their lives. No sympathy I'm afraid.

panther

Ronnie Biggs is free
So what do the Turkish fraudulent builders/agents etc get for stealing buyers money? Scot Free!!!

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Ronnie Biggs is free
Well according to the Newspapers i was under the immpession the chap who died did so from a heart attact ! and just because he was there dosen't mean to say he was the one who caused it I'd convict him of Robbery but not of Murder its a shame they didn't have DNA in those days . But at least now he's not takeing up space in our alreasdy full to bursting point prisons I lived in Aylesbury at the time Not that far from Linslade . I But he was never as bad as the kray Twins or as Brutal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom