Ronaldo
Ronaldo,
Got to say, after watching his last 5 games, I know he is petulent, gallus, but he is bloody brilliant, his performence last night was brill, the third goal, which he started with a pass, in his own penalty box, was then moved on at pace, to midfield, then out to the wing, then crossed over, who was there to exacute a brilliant strike into the roof of the net Ronaldo, boy he must have moved some to get there. Absolutely text book football, played at pace, passing exceptional, got to say it also, Arsenal, you,ve a long way to go.

Also fancy Barca to do the same to Chelsea tonight, they are just not in the same football class, the only reason they got a result last week, was because of their physical and defensive attributes, it was,nt their football ability, my forecasts, Drogba to leave the field, either in a huff or crying, Ballack to get booked at least once, and Barca to win by 2, by playing football.

Cheers Peter

stevecarol

Ronaldo
We were well beating by the better side in both legs, just hope that Barca do that other shower tonight and we play better on sunday otherwise Martyn going to terrorise me for ever:29::29:

Martyn

Ronaldo
We were well beating by the better side in both legs, just hope that Barca do that other shower tonight and we play better on sunday otherwise Martyn going to terrorise me for ever:29::29:

You'd better believe it as well :roundgrin nothing better than a despondent Gooner. Mind you the odds are well against us :rolleyes: Must say I felt sorry for the young defender and from then on you had to chase the game.

parrot

Ronaldo
Quicker than your defenders last night.:D
What defenders and the referee should be ashamed for his wrongful decision in sending Darren Fletcher off even more so E.U.F.A.for not attempting to right this blatant error.
C'mon you blues,make it another all English final.

Martyn

Ronaldo
It's a disgrace the decisions that are wrongly given, we have the technology and a 4th official who can see things in a few seconds. It was a great tackle.

stevecarol

Ronaldo
Yes i agree it was a shame about fletcher......................oh well never mind eh:77wu::77wu::hehe::hehe:

Ronaldo
What defenders and the referee should be ashamed for his wrongful decision in sending Darren Fletcher off even more so E.U.F.A.for not attempting to right this blatant error.
C'mon you blues,make it another all English final.

Sorry Parrot, but its got to be Barca, I want to see the dream final, the two best attacking football teams in europe, with entertaining and skillful players on both sides, playing each other, chelski, are too defensive and physical, to make it an entertaining game.

Cheers Peter

Last edited:

bodhorn

Ronaldo
what a head i still have after to many last night, was a bit worried before the match cause arsenal are a great team but hey we are even better lol.
fancy a score draw tonight and barca to go thru but wont mind an all english final but deff no beer tonight to fragile lol.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Ronaldo
what a head i still have after to many last night, was a bit worried before the match cause arsenal are a great team but hey we are even better lol.
fancy a score draw tonight and barca to go thru but wont mind an all english final but deff no beer tonight to fragile lol.

Brill prediction.
Steve.

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Ronaldo
Chelski were desperately unlucky last night & I really felt for them. The game isn't all about attacking as Peter thinks, there is also a midfield & defence.
Chelski were great in both departments, and if decent officials had turned up they would have had their place in Rome booked! Fab goal by Essien too, what great technique!

Martyn

Ronaldo
Gutted before the match I thought we might go out and it wouldn't be a disgrace now I'm gutted, we definitely deserved to win that.:crying:

Ronaldo
Chelski were desperately unlucky last night & I really felt for them. The game isn't all about attacking as Peter thinks, there is also a midfield & defence.
Chelski were great in both departments, and if decent officials had turned up they would have had their place in Rome booked! Fab goal by Essien too, what great technique!

Got to disagree guys, the game is about scoring goals, and if you don,t attack, you don,t score goals, remembering that last night was the second half, so to speak, and Chelski, made no attempt to win the first half.

Cheers Peter

Martyn

Ronaldo
Got to disagree guys, the game is about scoring goals, and if you don,t attack, you don,t score goals, remembering that last night was the second half, so to speak, and Chelski, made no attempt to win the first half.

Cheers Peter

Look at the stats Peter of shots on target alone.

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Ronaldo
The fact is that all lovers of free flowing football will have got the final they wanted - it won't happen like that of course because I think that ManU will probably employ the same tactics in the final that Chelsea did last night.

That said, Chelsea would be in Rome on May 27 but for a very poor match official and a certain striker that they should now dump - how many times are Chelsea going to let him damage their prospects of winning big games and their reputation?

C

stevecarol

Ronaldo
:hehe::hehe: The best stat of all was when the score board showed 1-1 after 93 mins that is the reward barca got for attempting to play football in both legs.
And as for the antics of both Ballack and Drogba they, and the club should be ashamed of themselves, i hope Drogba gets a min of 3 game ban, should be nearer 6 in my view, we didnt see any of the Barca players abusing the ref last week when Henry was dragged down in the box.
The result will also make for a final worth watching instead of the boring dross that Chelski dish out.

Oh one other thing the look on A Coles face at the end was a picture could not have happend to a nicer guy :77wu::77wu:.
Cant wait till sunday now

Martyn

Ronaldo
I agree about Ballack and Drogba, disgraceful. As for the match the tactics were right for when you play one of the best club sides in the world. Before the match I didn't think we would go through and would be able to accept that but after sitting through the match I'm disappointed. Maybe overall the best side won but to get so near :boohoo:

Now who do I want to win the final? It's like do you want to be shot or hanged.

stevecarol

Ronaldo
Well said Martyn it takes a football supporter to have that attitude, i also agree that Utd were by far the better team against us.
But i still think were gunner do yer on Sunday:roundgrin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom