pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Roll on Boxing Day
I totaly agree !!! Looked at the turkey after a sleepless night and couldn't be botherd i'll have it for new years day lunch instead . .............Diane

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Roll on Boxing Day
7psr.jpg

martin m

Roll on Boxing Day
BAA HUMBUG to the lot of you miserable buggers, its christmas , give, smile,laugh, recieve,(if your good)get drunk and stuff your face,sleep, wake up,then its BOXING DAY, new londsdale "T" shirt on, off to pub, get drunk, bit of boxing, great time had by all LOL. MERRY XMAS
MARTIN.

Tess

Roll on Boxing Day
God this is one big bore

Roll on Boxing Day!

Ahhh Philip, didn't you enjoy the bread and dripping ?? :boohoo: :boohoo:

Bloody Humbug - Big Bore ??? Sure it's a quiet day, but I had a lovely day, I'm bloomin well shattered but it was good.
Boxing Day we do the same all over again. (I'll be even more shattered)

Cheer up Philip, sure it's great you're here to enjoy it.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Roll on Boxing Day
ohhh Sharon wish you hadn't said that !!! I love beef or pork dripping on toast . Yummy .......Diane

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Roll on Boxing Day
I agree Tess, hard work for us today, as it was our Day to water, feed and entertain our family, but fantastic, I had a quiet moment at 2 p.m because that is the time my Grandma died, but I rallied, because that is how she would want Suuny to be, but tomorrow it is my sis-in-laws house for 16 of us so here we go party time again. Now the question is what shall I wear, lol. I wore my LBD today with my Red Shoes and also my bracelet I bought from Ceni, and they all admired it, can't wait to get my matching necklace in the New Year, lol.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Roll on Boxing Day
BAA HUMBUG to the lot of you miserable buggers, its christmas , give, smile,laugh, recieve,(if your good)get drunk and stuff your face,sleep, wake up,then its BOXING DAY, new londsdale "T" shirt on, off to pub, get drunk, bit of boxing, great time had by all LOL. MERRY XMAS
MARTIN.

Sounds like an excellent idea.

Tess

Roll on Boxing Day
Well Philip how are you feeling today, still full of the joys of Christmas.
Today I am having a repeat performance of yesterday, get all the bits and bobs of leftovers cleared up and then a clean slate from tomorrow onwards.
I have all my prep work done and its just ready to be switched on and Bob's your Uncle.
Just as well I have it all done, because Robert (my hubby) has gone out to the Golf Club to catch up with his cronies, not to golf as per a normal Saturday, too much ice and leftover snow on the ground, I assume the time catching up will be spent at the 19th, it's a Man's life - and then some!!
No worries I have the whole shabang under control.
Bliss, bliss, bliss, tomorrow, a restful and lazy day for me, quick bite of lunch and a bit of a snooze in the afternoon methinks!!!
All in all it was a busy time cooking and entertaining but so glad I had the health and strength to do it, was lovely to see my folks enjoying their lunch and no worries about all the stress of making it.
Hope you all had a lovely day yesterday and another nice one today.
It is nice then to approach the New Year and realise that Christmas is as far away as ever.
Have another good one folks here and in Turkey.

Roll on Boxing Day
Well Philip
We had a neighbours party in our Close on Xmas Eve until 11pm where the whole lot turned up because we all know each other!!
At 11.30pm we went to Midnight Mass in the Parish Church and really raised the roof and got to bed 1.30am.
Up at 8am and then off to our son,s family for a day of a grandson,s shrieks of laughter as he opened his pressies followed by great food, good wine and a brisk walk later.
Now Boxing Day and off to my cousins for a big family day with about 12 of us!!
Boring????
NNNNAAAAAHHH!! BRILLIANT!!!
Hop on a plane over here Phil and you would be very welcome!!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Roll on Boxing Day
I'm off to get my glad rags on and party time at my sis-in-laws House, I'm ready to start eatin, drinking and being merry again.

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

thingthong

Roll on Boxing Day
Off to the races,cash in back pocket,horses picked ,and beers in the kegs awaiting my arrival,oh happy days............as tess says its just great to have the health and the strength to be able to do it...............oh life is wonderful.........the thingthong

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Roll on Boxing Day
Well I had a brilliant day yesterday, we were at my Daughters house and was told to stay out of the kitchen. (Nicely) The bird was in the oven the children at their Dads house, so off we went to the pub for a few drinks. When we came home, the men took over in the kitchen whilst Daughter and I played games.

Had a lovely dinner, played a few more games, then the children came home so it was Christmas day all over again exchanging gifts. More team games, even got Dave up singing on the mic. !!!!! Brilliant.

We finally came home at one o clock in the morning after one of the laziest Christmas days I have ever had. Marvelous.

arrian

R.I.P
Roll on Boxing Day
we were the same, lovely when someone else cooks, always tastes better! we're doing it again today but i'm cooking! DON'T do sales!!!! on my third cointreau so much more fun!!!!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Roll on Boxing Day
We've had another great day partying , seriously, am sat typing with 1 eye closed, blummin fantastic day. We're looking forward to today, no party plans, but plenty of Moet left in THE garage, along with my secret Chocolate store, lol, can't wait.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom