Helenm150

Rolex copy
Hi there, a friend of mine in the UK asked me to take him back a Rolex copy but I have been told it is a big no no with customs and it might be confiscated. I have seen a good quality Swiss ETA mechanism Rolex but it is not cheap - so I am worried about purchasing incase it does get confiscated. Can anyone please advise? Thanks, Helen

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Rolex copy
There's ALWAYS the chance that UK Customs will decide to be jobsworths and confiscate obviously fake goods. But it rarely happens to normal travellers.

You've got to ask yourself the old Clint Eastwood poser "Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya,....? :hmm:

Helenm150

Rolex copy
I was told by the shop when I asked for a receipt for customs that I can't declare it because it is a copy and that I should just put it in my suitcase and not in the box ......

Smiler

Rolex copy
Best thing to do is to wear it coming back. I've bought "several" over the years and never been asked by anyone.

Helenm150

Rolex copy
I thought about that but it is clearly a man's watch and is huge on me - if I hide it under a long sleeved jumper probably be OK ....... I going to feel like Del Boy with a fake Rolex hidden under my sleeve ha ha ha!

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Rolex copy
I would much rather wear a REAL Timex then a FAKE Rolex anyways. It's like walking around in a KISS costume pretending your Gene Simmons, when you ain't.

Bob

hijo

in my own clique
Rolex copy
..not being funny Helenm150..you have 2 different threads, one about a watch ,the other about a laptop ..so obviously you must be worried about going through customs..i would think you would look too obvious:28: going through customs customs ..check with the airline you are flying with ..that would be the best thing to do .

Helenm150

Rolex copy
I haven't travelled internationally for 3 years and am just a bit out of date - I thought the watch would count as my allowance for gifts - but then the issue of fake came into the picture ...... wish I hadn't said I would take one back now .....

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Rolex copy
I think they are more interested in people who bring back a couple of dozen than one watch .Just put it in your case ..if you wear it at the airport you have to take off your watch anyway ..or it makes the bells ring ..unless its gold ....Diane

Latest Posts

Top Bottom