Tess

ROD STEWART, One night only!!!
Oh my word I am so excited Saturday Night ITV1 9.30 :cheer2::cheer2:

My Rod is doing a one night only show !!!!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Can't wait :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Oh My God, Yes I'll have to make sure that I record this one, we're out this Saturday night. Maggie May is very special to me, Rod was in the charts when I met my now hubby, in 1971 I just love his gravely voice. He still looks fab today.

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Tess

Ahh Sunny he is my fave, saw him 3 times at Belfast Odyssey, he is appearing there again next year. One of the concerts was on 22nd December one year, what a brill night, unforgettable. So many of his songs mean so much to me, reminding me of lots of things. My hubby and I too had many a Rod Stewart Night LOL!!!!

akbukowl

we have seen him live on about 15 different occasions starting when he was fronting the Faces -still one of the best live shows we have ever seen.

Tess

I seriously think he is timeless, a true performer. He treats the audience like royalty also. When at one of his concerts the staff tried to stop pictures being taken. He stopped the show, said these folks paid good money to come here and see me, let em take all the pics they want. You can imagine the cheer.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Ahh Sunny he is my fave, saw him 3 times at Belfast Odyssey, he is appearing there again next year. One of the concerts was on 22nd December one year, what a brill night, unforgettable. So many of his songs mean so much to me, reminding me of lots of things. My hubby and I too had many a Rod Stewart Night LOL!!!!

Hey Tess, we could have a Golden Girls night, now that would be good, lol. Yea we have many memories of his songs, there's too many to mention, had some great nights listening to dear Rod, and still do.

Tess

Bring it on Sunny, what a night that would be. LOL!!! xxx

carolk

R.I.P

Do you think hes sexy and you want his body, c'mon Tess and let me know!! Lol. x ;)

Tess

Well, YES, YES AND YES !!! Will Pm any further details LOL!!!! well I don't want banned do I ????? Hey Carol, hope you are coming on the Golden Girls tour, cos you're one of em.
It will have a Rod theme !!

carolk

R.I.P
Well, YES, YES AND YES !!! Will Pm any further details LOL!!!! well I don't want banned do I ????? Hey Carol, hope you are coming on the Golden Girls tour, cos you're one of em.
It will have a Rod theme !!

Of course Tess, wouldnt miss it for owt!! Just cant fit in in under Biker bob! (Pardon the pun). :gulme:

parrot

I hope it's not ruined with Z list celebs? in the front row and joe public,his fans, pushed to the back.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
So, Carol, if we get in trouble, you're with us too, lol. We're getting the TLF, T Shirts, have you seen the design on the TLF T Shirts thread, courtesy of V6cod, lol.

carolk

R.I.P
Yes, have seen them so, at the Rod concert I will sat in a different row to you other beautiful 'Golden Girls'. :hehe: :larf:

carolk

R.I.P
Thank goodness for that!!!! We don't want to be conspicuous. :heh: :bounce:

Tess

I think I will wear the gear in my avatar, cos unlike you lot, I want to be conspicuous, cos I really want Rod to notice me. You lot can wait outside. I want him only to have eyes for me. Sorry gals but it is Rod, do you think he would notice me ???? I am rather colourful and not too shy. xxx

carolk

R.I.P
Couldn't miss you love!!!! :gulme:

PS. You could spike your hair up a bit!. :evil:

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
I think I will wear the gear in my avatar, cos unlike you lot, I want to be conspicuous, cos I really want Rod to notice me. You lot can wait outside. I want him only to have eyes for me. Sorry gals but it is Rod, do you think he would notice me ???? I am rather colourful and not too shy. xxx

He will adore you, it'll be those gorgeous rubber gloves that'll turn his head toward you. We'll be waiting in the wings for you. Do you think I should keep my braces, only the light will glint on them and I don't want to ruin your chances honey.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom