immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Rock Investments
Last edited:

Karyn UK

Rock Investments
I posted this on the Horizon Sky thread this morning, Rock Investments are one of the five consortium members behind Signature Resorts who are the developer at Horizon Sky in Gulluk. Price Waterhouse Cooper are the administrators and they are promising there will be no fire sale of the company assets but people need to be aware.

Karyn

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Rock Investments
I posted this on the Horizon Sky thread this morning, Rock Investments are one of the five consortium members behind Signature Resorts who are the developer at Horizon Sky in Gulluk. Price Waterhouse Cooper are the administrators and they are promising there will be no fire sale of the company assets but people need to be aware.

Karyn

Sorry Karyn, I did not see it there. It may be worth leaving this thread to run in case it relates to other investments beside the one's already mentioned.
Ian

Darren

Rock Investments
Rock Investments put together probably one of the better structured development partnershıps for Horızon Sky- hopefully the cash flow problems wont spın out of hand there- but the same problems are prevalent with many developers ın the current economic environment

Top Bottom