davem

Road Tax Matters
I have been trying to pay the second installment of my road tax, using the normal online interactive site, but it is accepting my inputs without problems, but coming up with zero debt stated, and 00 tl in the total column. When I intentionally put an incorrect plaka number in, it stated an incorrect entry, please try again, so I think the site is working correctly.

Has there been an extension to the deadline for the second installment?

David

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Road Tax Matters
I have been trying to pay the second installment of my road tax, using the normal online interactive site, but it is accepting my inputs without problems, but coming up with zero debt stated, and 00 tl in the total column. When I intentionally put an incorrect plaka number in, it stated an incorrect entry, please try again, so I think the site is working correctly.

Has there been an extension to the deadline for the second installment?

David

For some reason i could not make mine through the bank i had to go to the tax office.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Road Tax Matters
My wife just checked ours using the gib app.......it shows what we owe which is the second payment.

She also uses https://ivd.gib.gov.tr
Then selects MTV ve Trafik Para Cezası Ödeme
Which takes you to the TC and Plaka page.

If you Google search for 'i̇nteraktif vergi dairesi' it came up as the first result.
If you add the word app on the end it should show you the link to the app in the playstore.

davem

Road Tax Matters
Thanks Tenpin, that's exactly the way I normally do it.
Just to be sure, I tried it again, but, as before, instead of showing my debt and a click to continue with payment, a text message said "no debt" and confirmed this with"00" in the total column.
Tomorrow I will try and pay at the tax office.
David

davem

Road Tax Matters
I visited the tax office this morning to try and pay the second instalment of this years tax. After thoroughly checking the details on his computer the cashier announced "Finished, finished this year"! Which is good news, providing the police received the same memo.
But I still find it hard to believe.
David

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Road Tax Matters
I have just paid the road tax on our vehicles, through Garanti internet banking in the usual way. They will charge from July 26th

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Road Tax Matters
I visited the tax office this morning to try and pay the second instalment of this years tax. After thoroughly checking the details on his computer the cashier announced "Finished, finished this year"! Which is good news, providing the police received the same memo.
But I still find it hard to believe.
David
Maybe they took for 12 months which is normally for a foreign. Have you still got the old bill. I cannot see them making a mistake.

quay man

Road Tax Matters
HI can anybody help Last year I bought a 50cc scooter I paid insurance but what I want to know is do I need to pay road tax on it . Itis on M plates

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Road Tax Matters
HI can anybody help Last year I bought a 50cc scooter I paid insurance but what I want to know is do I need to pay road tax on it . Itis on M plates
It was always no tax up to 50cc. Have you looked at doc Martin. I would hate to have given you the wrong information.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Road Tax Matters

Are you in Turkey? Do you use internet banking? You can pay at the tax office (vergi dairesi)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom