advent

Ripped of in Altinkum website
Has anyone seen the ripped off website, you can now name and shame your builder emlak or solicitor without divulging your identity. As many people as possible need to name and shame as it will be a good source of information for potential buyers. You can also mention any developers with whom you have had a good experience. This will help promote the honest business and put the dishonest out of business.

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Has anyone seen the ripped off website, you can now name and shame your builder emlak or solicitor without divulging your identity.

As many people as possible need to name and shame as it will be a good source of information for potential buyers.

How do viewers know the information is genuine?

You can also mention any developers with whom you have had a good experience.

The name of the site is negative to start with, doubt there will be any good experiences on there.

advent

The website is www.ripped of in altinkum . com and there are buyers on it speaking of positive experience. How do we know the information is genuine? Well i know that some of the stories i have read are genuine and i am sure others on the forum will be able to identify with some of them.

carolk

R.I.P
I have put some good experiences on there along with one bad one!!

is it my imagination or true that we dont have the amount of bad news in the Alanya area.. given its a bigger area with a huge expat community (not just Brits)
there are of course scams,cheating break-ins..but the scale is nothing like the Altınkum area, so İ'm wondering what the difference is?

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Shirley,

I think it's related to the number of members in the areas in question and how many times the same story, or variations of it, gets repeated.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom