enoch

Top Poster Of Month
RIP the queen
Any word on the Turkish President ? is he going on the Bus like the other leaders or not coming at all as he did at the Scotland climate change conference when he didn't get to bring his security motorcade
Cavu is going

Camden

RIP the queen
Cavu is going

Unusual for him to miss a world stage and be amongst World leaders ..

Must be because like Glasgow and UN Climate Change Conference (COP26) at the SEC

he wants all the accruements of his office, motorcade, and security and not on a bus ( coach ) so sending Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu to slum it on a bus ... I suppose his strong man Image would be shot him sitting on a bus ...

Last edited:

Mushroom

RIP the queen
If a bus is good enough for most others, who does he think he is?
I know what he is but for the sake of the running of the forum, I will refrain from further comment.
But, in Yorkshire we do know a bullshitting shyster shithouse when we see one !

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
RIP the queen
Are you for real

The Royal family indeed the monarchy isnt political?????

If it isnt then why has the political establishment ruled it virtually illegal to show dissent?

Why have the political establishment turned every newspaper and TV outlet into a NK style compulsory mourning tool

Why are the police arresting anyone who expresses a different opinion in public?

Get real
All of these are already discussed on different threads.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
RIP the queen
You just need someone like say a king to get a grip and say don't stop the world for my mum, shes dead and it really isn't what she would have wanted, its just finding someone to say that.

Hilsjw

RIP the queen
We went to Green Park yesterday to see the flowers (not my choice to go, Bills) Never seen so many people, from many different nations, together before. I must say, the organisation was amazing. No trouble, pushing or shoving and the police, volunteers and various other helpers were laid back and very helpful and polite. Well done Britian.

Saoirse

RIP the queen
You just need someone like say a king to get a grip and say don't stop the world for my mum, shes dead and it really isn't what she would have wanted, its just finding someone to say that.
The establishment including government and fellow traveller parties- along with crucially a very compliant media- are encouraging mass mourning almost to the point it's somehow almost treacherous not to be blubbering and sitting square eyed watching a live feed of a dead body.

You do I think hit a fantastic point- of what I have read of the woman I doubt she would want all this nonsense going on for so long especially seriously intruding into real people's lives.

Don't get it myself but knock yourselves out in the griefathon.

PS I note on FB various expat bars etc here in Turkey advertising for people to come watch at their establishment
At a cost of course with buffet
included

For the life of me standing in a bar watching a funeral whilst munching chicken nuggets and onion rings ( the exact fare one bar has advertised) to me seems bizarre!
Apparently there's no better way to show respect to a monarch than with beer and chicken nuggets!!!

Pps I find it ultra ironic that the gammon brigade who are always quick to label others as snowflakes etc-are themselves ultra- snowflakey at even the slightest dissent shown about this death!

Funny old world

Maisie

RIP the queen
In an interview with Irish dignataries and celebrities on the BBC reporting on the King's visit to Ireland, Eamonn Holmes has just said that Camilla is being referred to as Queen Consort until after burial of the late Queen, as a mark of respect.

Maisie

I have noticed today that many news etc. items on the internet, with regard to the Royal Family, are now calling Camilla, Queen.

So it looks as though Eamonn Holmes was right.

Maisie

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
RIP the queen
The establishment including government and fellow traveller parties- along with crucially a very compliant media- are encouraging mass mourning almost to the point it's somehow almost treacherous not to be blubbering and sitting square eyed watching a live feed of a dead body.

You do I think hit a fantastic point- of what I have read of the woman I doubt she would want all this nonsense going on for so long especially seriously intruding into real people's lives.

Don't get it myself but knock yourselves out in the griefathon.

PS I note on FB various expat bars etc here in Turkey advertising for people to come watch at their establishment
At a cost of course with buffet
included

For the life of me standing in a bar watching a funeral whilst munching chicken nuggets and onion rings ( the exact fare one bar has advertised) to me seems bizarre!
Apparently there's no better way to show respect to a monarch than with beer and chicken nuggets!!!

Pps I find it ultra ironic that the gammon brigade who are always quick to label others as snowflakes etc-are themselves ultra- snowflakey at even the slightest dissent shown about this death!

Funny old world
It would have been like going to see a football match,, like watching paint dry😴

Maisie

RIP the queen
I have noticed today that many news etc. items on the internet, with regard to the Royal Family, are now calling Camilla, Queen.

So it looks as though Eamonn Holmes was right.

Maisie

Does Camilla gain anything by being Queen rather than Queen Consort? It is just a title change.

Had Charles still be married to Diana, she would have been addressed as Queen now. Not that this was ever likely to happen. She had told her friends, quite early on in her marriage, that she would never be Queen. She confirmed this in that scandalous interview with Martin Bashir when he asked her the question.

Maisie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom