cancun

Restaurants with car service.
Hiya, not long now til i'm in altinkum and i cannot wait.. I just want a bit of advice. CAn you please tell me which restaurants offer car service and als how do we go about booking them? From our apartment we can get the wee bus down to the beaches, so are there any good restaurants around this area suitable for kids as well.. really cant wait to try the food and want to visit both Arti, Delicious, My China, Circus and Ozzies to name a few that were highly recommended on another thread. xx not long now..x:yipee:

Bill & Linda

Senior Members
Hiya, not long now til i'm in altinkum and i cannot wait.. I just want a bit of advice. CAn you please tell me which restaurants offer car service and als how do we go about booking them? From our apartment we can get the wee bus down to the beaches, so are there any good restaurants around this area suitable for kids as well.. really cant wait to try the food and want to visit both Arti, Delicious, My China, Circus and Ozzies to name a few that were highly recommended on another thread. xx not long now..x:yipee:

A lot of the bars do a car service if you pop into the bar you fancy and ask them to pick you up at the appointed time they are normally ready and willing. If you have a few kids in tow do not forget to try the big Turkish eateries (like Allo 24 etc) on the Ataturk blv these are normally good value and great food.

KEDDI

KEDDI
Hi,
Sehir Lokanta in Didim town is very nice too ; they have a car service to and back home.
they have a menu but on the other side different dishes served every day and a lot of vegetables that can be missed in many places around
Enjoy your holidays

trevoro

Hi,
Sehir Lokanta in Didim town is very nice too ; they have a car service to and back home.
they have a menu but on the other side different dishes served every day and a lot of vegetables that can be missed in many places around
Enjoy your holidays

Seen the Sehir mentioned a couple of times where is it please

Barbles

Trevor, it is across the road from the new mosque and is called Didim Sehir Lokantasi. Secret Spice do a car service.

Les

trevoro

Trevor, it is across the road from the new mosque and is called Didim Sehir Lokantasi. Secret Spice do a car service.

Les

Ah Thanks les think I have used it a few times and also a little place just down the street, on way to park

onz

be careful who picks you up .......not pointing the finger at any one but there seems to be several break-ins when this service is booked ......make a pre arranged pick up point or never be on your balconey when they arrive.... be downstairs waiting .......it only helps locate which is yours ....... and they know how long your going to be out for as well

Latest Posts

Top Bottom