parrot

Restaurant courtesy car.
Does anyone know if the ban on restaurants doing the take you home service ever happened.A few months ago the taxi drivers were complaining about it and there was talk it was stopped.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Restaurant courtesy car.
Some restaurants promised the service then renege on it after you have paid citing that they are too busy. Standing in the doorway telling prospective customers they are liars proved to be effectual and got us our ride home in this instance.

Ceni

Ceni
Restaurant courtesy car.
Some restaurants promised the service then renege on it after you have paid citing that they are too busy. Standing in the doorway telling prospective customers they are liars proved to be effectual and got us our ride home in this instance.

Brilliant :eek:))))

Restaurant courtesy car.
And if they really are too busy, then they should pay for a taxi for you :)

Soo x

Janice McAndrew

Northernlass1959
Restaurant courtesy car.
Hi,

Don't use the car service when it's just me but when I'm out in Didim with Mum we use the car service of restaurants all the time - our last visit was at the end of August and we went to Crystal, Big Ben and Paradise and used their car service with no problems - they do know us at the restaurants and they all know my Mum is elderly so maybe that helps but lots of my other friends who have stayed at our apartment don't seem to have a problem.

Jan

tinkyman

Restaurant courtesy car.
The Altinkum Restaurant near 2nd beach will always offer a courtesy car to or from their place.

Michael

this is an excellent restaurant. we always get the courtesy car down and then work our way back via the bars. we will be there Sunday for our first nights meal

Latest Posts

Top Bottom