ChrisBobs

Residency visa fees
The figures agree with the ones that were published on Bodrum Echo a couple of months ago- from the Bodrum Police.
You are right - for the 3-years, which looks to me like a typo error, Bodrum figure was 1719 TL not 1219 ........
There was no figure given for 4 years, just 1, 2, 3 and 5 years.

Residency visa fees
One new term: In Nov. 2008 we were told that foreign students are exempt from residence permit fees. Its required to submit a confirmation letter from the school in addition to other papers. I dont know if this refers to adults, but refers to dependants under age 18.

Residency visa fees
One new term: In Nov. 2008 we were told that foreign students are exempt from residence permit fees. Its required to submit a confirmation letter from the school in addition to other papers. I dont know if this refers to adults, but refers to dependants under age 18.

Is this referring to children living in Turkey and attending school?If so my friend will be doing cartwheels when I tell them

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Residency visa fees
Yes, they are the same.

Indirim Yok ! :lol:

Last edited:

kelchocolate

Just Watch Me
Residency visa fees
Our 5yr residences run out before the end of the year,i think we'll go for 3yr ones.There is a hugh difference in the prices!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom