waterbaby

Residency Visa App Form
Does anyone have a residency visa application form they could scan and send to me to save me dragging myself all the way into bodrum please,or does anyone know of a website where i can downlaod it. Thank you

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Residency Visa App Form
Are you sure you want a Residence Visa and not a Residence Permit ? There is a huge difference. (And, don't confuse either of these with a Tourist Visa).

waterbaby

Residency Visa App Form
Are you sure you want a Residence Visa and not a Residence Permit ? There is a huge difference. (And, don't confuse either of these with a Tourist Visa).

Oh im not sure which ,didnt know there was a difference, Im after an Ikamet, i had one for 3 years and it has expired so need a new one. Whicj one am i after?

zozatky

Residency Visa App Form
The site I gave earlier has all the info req & an application form to download in English just go to visa info page its muppet proof

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Residency Visa App Form
Yes, and we've established that Waterbaby needs a Residence Permit / Ikamet, NOT a Residence Visa that's issued by the Consulate.

Residence Visas issued by the Consulate are quite frankly a waste of time and money.

zozatky

Residency Visa App Form
Yes, and we've established that Waterbaby needs a Residence Permit / Ikamet, NOT a Residence Visa that's issued by the Consulate.

Residence Visas issued by the Consulate are quite frankly a waste of time and money.

Oh Dear me info not upto standard must try harder ..!!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Residency Visa App Form
Going next wednesday to renew ours. Can get you up to date one if you wish.

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
Residency Visa App Form
Renewed my Residency on Monday. Quite painless for once, and apart from getting back with all the required paperwork 5 minutes into their lunch break, I would have done it all in 1 hour 20 minutes!
First I got my application form from the Customs police, I also asked for the slip of paper to go and pay my fee, to save me walking backwards and forwards.
You now need 5 passport size photographs, by the way.
The Residency fee for one year was 588.90 TL, cost of 8 photos at the shop under the mosque was 10TL (they do photos in 4's or 8's).
Went to the Kaymakam (1st door on the right after you have gone up the steps) to get my letter to prove my residency, very helpful man standing outside having his cig break, took me in, and hey presto! he was the man I needed! All done and dusted in there in 5 minutes, you now have to pay 2 TL for this, so take some change with you, (of course you don't get a receipt for this).
Next to TC Ziraat bank to pay the fee, I sat and filled the form out whilst I was waiting (yes a 40 minute wait, but better than going all the way to the tax office and having to wait just as long there!). You can pay at the bank as long as you have a tax number, so remember to take it with you, they also ask for a contact telephone number.
Back to collect my photos. And damn, just 5 minutes too late, never mind, I had my lunch, and went back just after 1pm. Handed all in, and told to ring in 10 days to check it is ready.
Customs police lunch time : 12 -1
Ziraat bank lunch time : 12.30 - 1.30

Latest Posts

Top Bottom