maggie

Residency Renewal (ALTINKUM)
Is any one along the same way of thinking as me on this one.??????

I wish people who lived in Altinkum and surrounding area could re-new their residency visas in Altinkum instead of having to go to Aydin,Kussadasi,or Bodrum.

When you have to go by public transport it can work out quite expensive and of course you cant re-new it on that day you have to go back again a week later.

You all have to go in person someone cant re-new it for someone else.

Altinkum seems to be getting dragged into the 21st century(at last) Isnt it about time they had somewhere you could re-new your Visa.????

Maybe Willy from the British Consul in Izmir could help us on this one.

Hugs Maggie xxxx

carolk

R.I.P
It would be great Maggie!! It would also be good if they got their act together and it was all done in one place as opposed to having to go from building to another and back!!.

Surely one office could be set up with all the relevant people in the same place.

maggie

Yes Carol all this too- ing and fro- ing from one place to another is very annoying.

I think the place to pay your money in Aydin is very hard to find.

Kussadsi is not quite so bad.

But this is Turkey nothing is ever that simple and it all has to be rubber stamped at least 4 times.

I think where you obtain your tax number and pay car tax would be an ideal building to set up a residency visa office.!!!!

Hugs Maggie xxx

carolk

R.I.P
Lol Maggie!!! I just wish they kept all the rubber stamps in one office!!

Top Bottom