Residency permit office
Hell, Please can anyone tell me if there is an office in Kussdasi for residency permits, or do we have to travel somewhere else. Thanks in advance.

B&B

Residency permit office
Hi Scotty
Yes there is down near the fish restaurants at the port. You might consider using Cathy in the citizen's advice centre. She got mine in April in under a week. Broke a record I think.

Residency permit office
Hi Scotty
Yes there is down near the fish restaurants at the port. You might consider using Cathy in the citizen's advice centre. She got mine in April in under a week. Broke a record I think.
Thank you very much for that,glad there is a place here, wow a week, your right it is a record from what I have heard about how long some people have waited, My wife and I are hoping to move to Kusadasi after the pandemic settles down, we have been coming there for years,and eventually decided to make the leap, we have an apartment in Kusadasi,and to be honest I feel more at home in Kusadasi than here in Dundee Scotland, no comparison lol, hope you are keeping well, and thanks again for your help, take care, Scott.

Top Bottom