Residency - How much needed in Bank?
Hi everyone, hope you all are enjoying the weather??? help with another question please, can anyone tell me how much you have to have in your bank account,for a couple, to renew residence we can"t remember how much it was two years ago??? once again thank you .

Last edited by a moderator:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Re: Residencey how much needed in Bank

Depends where you're renewing it. It's worth asking at the Pasaport Polis offices first (or getting a friend to ask on your behalf). For a renewal they sometimes don't bother.

In June last year I was told 5,000ytl, so I assume that would have been 10,000ytl for 2 people.

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie

When we went to renew, they weren't interested in our bank books. Just the usual photos, passport copies etc to attach to their forms.

They never asked about our bank statements at Aydin either.We took them,but they didnt want to see them,or have a copy of them

hijo

in my own clique
..also never been asked for bank details when getting 1year residency ,but i am sure you are asked ,when you apply for permanent residency after 5 years..:hearnoevi

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
That's a new one on me - what is 'permanent residency after 5 years'? I know about applying for citizenship after 5 years, but not permanent residency. Could you give more details please?

hijo

in my own clique
,,exactly kk..some people call it residency some people call it citizenship..but you always get someone picking ..soon it will be spalling nistakes..:hearnoevi:hearnoevi:hearnoevi

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Some call it Residency and they mean Residency !

Others call it Citizenship, which is wrong, and totally different !

Would you like the differences explained or are you going to look it up for yourself? :wink:

Harem

I've cliqued
Oh go on, you know you are dying to tell us!! Plus you can explain the difference between a residence permit and a residence visa.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Oh, OK then !

You can get a Residence Visa but it's the one you get from the Turkish Consulate before coming to Turkey. The only people who get it are the stupid and ill informed as you still need to get a Residence Permit once you arrive in Turkey. :lol:

RIK

KKOB is correct.What you get in Turkey is a RESİDENTS PERMİT. What you get from a Turkish Embassy abroard is a Residents Visa and then you have to pay again in Turkey for a Residents Permit.It's quite simple.

Ian

300 USD per month for A group countries has to be shown. If you have a tapu or married to a Turk then you dont have to show proof of funds.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom