MJL

Residency - Address Registration System
So I wish there was a Didim forum, but alas no. So the powers that be here decided to rename all residential addresses! This doesn’t affect the TAPU, but the house/apartment numbers, which now are letters not numbers! This is messing up all residency applications and unless you are willing to go to aydin yourself to the council office you’ll have to get someone to do it.
an absolute nightmare!

Ken Grubb

I haven't heard anything about addresses being changed. As far as I know they're still numbers, and registered in the central address registry. Do you by chance have a link to more information about the change?

MJL

Not yet, this only happened recently, if You’re applying for residency this will affect you as addressees are no longer on the immigration computer system and have to be registered in aydin with satellite picture of the property.

i Knew nothing about this until I tried to change my address, no info on the internet or anything. I wish I could tell you more, but it’s a real problem here.

this is first hand experience from myself, not “a friend told me” with government offices

this is just Didim area that I know of affected by this

Last edited:

judgejules53

Julesworth
Not yet, this only happened recently, if You’re applying for residency this will affect you as addressees are no longer on the immigration computer system and have to be registered in aydin with satellite picture of the property.

i Knew nothing about this until I tried to change my address, no info on the internet or anything. I wish I could tell you more, but it’s a real problem here.

this is first hand experience from myself, not “a friend told me” with government offices

this is just Didim area that I know of affected by this
Hi MJL, it's Kuşadası too. I received a text recently from Aydin BSB providing a link to the site where you can check updated and correct addresses, I've attached a screenshot, it may provide useful 😀

Screenshot_20220112-102610~2.png

MJL

Hi MJL, it's Kuşadası too. I received a text recently from Aydin BSB providing a link to the site where you can check updated and correct addresses, I've attached a screenshot, it may provide useful 😀

View attachment 25708
Thank you, must be the whole aydin provence then, I think a new thread needs to be started for the area then rather than altinkum to inform people

Last edited:

TLF Admin

Administrator
These are the links you might find useful from Ana Sayfa - Adres Kayıt Sistemi

Information - With the implementation of the Address Registration System;
  • The requirement for censuses to be made from home has disappeared.
  • It is ensured that address data is managed and shared in accordance with the standards from a single center.
  • Reliable statistics on the characteristics and quantities of the current population were produced on the basis of settlement.
  • Economic losses caused by inaccurate address records, incorrect address declaration, information pollution or address confusion caused by frequent changes in address components have been prevented.
  • The additional cost burden of creating and updating voter registers has disappeared.
  • Public services such as health, education, etc. have been planned and implemented effectively in a time and cost way using the data kept on the system.
  • The loss of income and leakage caused by the late arrival or failure of the notifications sent for collections due to lack of addresses to the relevant one was prevented and tax revenues were increased.
  • It is provided for use in the infrastructure of urban information systems.
  • Since the planning and implementation of public investments will be in the light of real data, losses and leaks are prevented.
Legislation - Regulation

E-Service
  • Are you registered in the Address Registration System?
    Click here to access the page where you can query whether you are registered in the Address Registration System.
  • Click here to access the page where you can query the current address information in the residential inquiry
    Address Registration System.

MJL

• It is ensured that address data is managed and shared in accordance with the standards from a single center.
  • Reliable statistics on the characteristics and quantities of the current population were produced on the basis of settlement.
  • Economic losses caused by inaccurate address records, incorrect address declaration, information pollution or address confusion caused by frequent changes in address components have been prevented.
  • The additional cost burden of creating and updating voter registers has disappeared.
  • Public services such as health, education, etc. have been planned and implemented effectively in a time and cost way using the data kept on the system.
  • The loss of income and leakage caused by the late arrival or failure of the notifications sent for collections due to lack of addresses to the relevant one was prevented and tax revenues were increased.
  • Since the planning and implementation of public investments will be in the light of real data, losses and leaks are prevented.
Legislation - Regulation

E-Service
    Click here to access the page where you can query whether you are registered in the Address Registration System.
  • Click here to access the page where you can query the current address information in the residential inquiry
Thank you TLF

shash

shash
Hopefully my screenshot will appear.
We had to do the correct addresses a few years back. I'm sure it was with thanks to Doc Martin that alerted us. Definitely a few years back.

Screenshot_20201214-080121_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20201214-080134_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20201214-082234_Facebook.jpg

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Hopefully my screenshot will appear.
We had to do the correct addresses a few years back. I'm sure it was with thanks to Doc Martin that alerted us. Definitely a few years back.

View attachment 25709

View attachment 25710

View attachment 25711
Know nothing about it, we had our street names changed but I know nothing about a ten digit number. We have no problem with ikamet renewal. Are you sure it's not just your population number that's 10 digits.?

shash

shash
Know nothing about it, we had our street names changed but I know nothing about a ten digit number. We have no problem with ikamet renewal. Are you sure it's not just your population number that's 10 digits.?
No idea Enoch. But I know we had to do this cause we did it. It may have been something to do with the very important Dask insurance and to make sure we all had proper addresses. I was quite surprised at how my proper address came up. But at least these were logged properly and could now be located easily in the event of any problems.
I don't remember anything about population numbers on there.
Doc Martin maybe able to help if he sees this.

MJL

Sorry for the bad cover up, but this is the new form registering the address

B0A98E77-AFE1-4478-B385-67531B1507F3.jpeg

enoch

Top Poster Of Month

Legislation - Regulation

E-Service
Just looked at the address the building is registered, I see it also tells you if the building is for domicile or not which I think is very useful.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom