Residence Permit
Our one year residency permit runs out end of August 2017, We are not going to renew it. Can we still come the week after on a 90 day permit?

Mel (and Anne)
Residence Permit
Yes. Provided that is has expired you can get a normal tourist visa (e-visa). The only issue would have been if you entered on the RP and it expired whilst you were here.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom