Buster

Residence Permit
Hi all

Please Help

Has anyone living in Kalkan obtained a residence permit from the Turkish Consulate in London and had it successfully registered at the local police station in Kas

Some of the comments on the Turkish living forum lead me to be believe that you still have to register in Antalya even after going through all the paper work and paying for your permit in England.

Thank you in anticipation of your flood of advice: Buster

:pressie:

Harem

I've cliqued
Residence Permit
Hi Buster - you don't g et a residence permit in London. You only get a 12 month residence visa, which costs around £75 each and is a complete waste of money. Just come out on a £10 tourist visa and then apply for your residence permit.

Buster

Residence Permit
Hi Harem

My wife Lynn is insisting on taking out some furniture with us and I believe we need a residence permit to get it cleared at customs.

So looks as if we will have to come out for a week before we move over for good, to get our Permits.

Do you think we will get it all sorted in a week?

Regards: Buster

Harem

I've cliqued
Residence Permit
I think that it can be fast-tracked and you can get it in less than a week. I don't know anybody in your area, but if you have a lawyer or estate agent they will know. Charges for this service do vary.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom