R

rjneuman

Residence Inn or Tuvanna Hotel?
Hello: Both these hotels look lovely on line. Both have swimming pools. Both seem to be "old world". Can anyone help me decide? Is one closer to the tram than another? Is one closer to the harbour? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Hello, welcome to the forum, sorry I do not know the area you are asking about but someone will be along soon with info!

M

Mack

Hi rj, welcome to the forum, I havent heard anything good or bad about those two but can wholeheartedly recommend the Alp Pasa hotel (Alp Pasa Boutique Kaleiçi Hotel, Kale içi Hotel, Kaleici Hotels, Hotels in Kaleici, Hotels of Kaleici, Turkey hotels, Hotels in Turkey, Antalya informations, hotels in Antalya, hotels in Kaleici, antalya Turkey, Kaleici Antalya, Antalya vacations, ) in the old town or the Puding Suite hotel (Puding Suite, Antalya Old City Boutique Hotel, Luxury Hotel) again, in the old town. Anywhere in Kale Ici (the old town!) is close to the harbour and the tram but you'll have to travel about a 15 minute bus trip east or west to get to either Konyaalti or Lara beach.

PM me if you want some good beach hotel sites but the old town is a lovely place to stay and explore the city from.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom