Requirements for tourist car entry to Turkey
Hi. I am preparing to leave for a rare 10 week trip by car to Aegean Turkey. I have all usual documents including car reg documents, green card,driving license and international driving permit. Is there anything else I need re the car?

Barbsibo

Check the RAC website. They say have advice on what extra requirements like warning triangles, stickers you need etc.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Have your tyres injected with OKO or similar , these gloop's do imho prevent deflation , but make it sticky for tyre fitters.

Always used it in motorbike tyres particularly for the European holidays.

Steve

willip

willip
just a small thing but you have to have a high vis vest on show on the passenger seat at all times, enjoy your journey we've done it a couple of times in a motorhome..

just a small thing but you have to have a high vis vest on show on the passenger seat at all times, enjoy your journey we've done it a couple of times in a motorhome..

thanks to you and the others for the replies. It is appreciated. Just wondering about license translation requirements - if required for entry to Turkey , do you have to have your licence translation done before entering Turkey or can it be done once you are in Turkey.?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom