pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Reputation - Is it a Horoscope ?
I just want to ask . ... What is the writeing that appears under the green squares When you pass the curser over them . It looks like some kind of horescope . If so how can you read all of it . You no i'm Simple !

Last edited by a moderator:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Re: reputation is it Horescope ?

No it's not a horoscope. it's just a bit of drivel ! :wink:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !

Ha ha . Yours says Glorious
beacon of Light . Bet you have the Telly on lol Sunny seasider

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious

I just want to ask . ... What is the writeing that appears under the green squares When you pass the curser over them . It looks like some kind of horescope . If so how can you read all of it . You no i'm Simple !

How true Diane You have a spectacular aura about you. That's why I made friends with you, lol.

Lesley

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious

and KKOB has much to be proud of

indeed!!

And you my dear friend Peregrine are a splendid one to behold. I know how to pick my friends.

:hehe::hehe:

So should KKOB have much to be proud of, he's got more green dots than us minnions, lol

Martyn

It is just something in the forum based on points you have with reputation or such like. There will be a scale where it moves to a different text string, a bit like the name you get under your name if you didn't personalise it, that would be based on post count e.g senior member

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious

Thank You to Diane for starting this thread, could do with a bit of light relief tonight, lol.

ted j

Well, apparently, i'm on a distiguished road(East lancs maybe?). And my mate Steve(Ukizook) is a name known to all?/ ps Harem, Now using lower case. Ted

Last edited:

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner

I am a "Jewel in the rough" what on earth does that mean???? :5: :5:

Jeannie :crazy:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious

Hey Ted that's a good road to be on, better than the wrong road eh. My Grandma told me that in life you have a choice of two roads, the good one and the wrong one, thankfully with her as my guiding light, and I believe she still is even tho' I lost her 20 years ago ,I've managed to stay on the good path of this life, lol. Well I think so. I bet she set that bottle of wine off tonight to give me a warning I'm having too much, lol.

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"

I too am on a distinguished road, but with only one green dot all I can say is that at least there isn't a lot of traffic LOL

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !

Oh well at last i can now stop clicking on little green sugar cube Trying to read todays horescope ! . Wonder if thier made for the green Turkish tea ? I know my horescope
one day soon on my laptop i will see these words

:ban: reason bad language to people who dont like dogs & karnt speel nether

Harem

I've cliqued

Well, apparently, i'm on a distiguished road(East lancs maybe?). And my mate Steve(Ukizook) is a name known to all?/ ps Harem, Now using lower case. Ted

Did I say something about you using upper case??

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !

Jeannie & Teresa .....I Interpret Yours simler to the jewel in the crown . Like the Iceing on the cake ! Two people who stand out from the crowd . One of these days i.ll have to get my Tarrot cards out !

Bubskar

This is interesting. Never noticed it before. I off to have a gander at mine - my guess is "your gob will only bring trouble":16vf:

bobthenob

Non Active Member

Here is the link to the understanding of rep points

Turkish Living Forums - FAQ: User Profile Features

Also as the points progress and reaches a certain amount of points.You will be rewarded with a green visible blob,giving you that title.As the green blobs increase the title changes.
l think it starts with,;on the distinguished road;,be famous soon enough,;has a spectacular Aura about,;a jewel in the rough,;is just really nice,;a glorious beacon of light,;a splendid one to behold,;a name to be proud of,and the latest one at the moment is,;has a brilliant future..after that is anyone's guess

Last edited:

Pete&Mag

Well spotted Pineapple1. I'd never noticed that. I can't complain about mine. What can I say....Its so true ! Pete

Latest Posts

Top Bottom