ulatec

Rental Prices Off Season
Hi

I am wondering what kind of monthly rental prices can I expect can I expect for
a nice Villa in Yalikavak from October to March/May .

The place has to be more or less near the town , preferably with a sea view and have a telephone connection

Peregrine

Rental Prices Off Season
Hi

The place has to be more or less near the town , preferably with a sea view and have a telephone connection

probably nothing - there just isnt the demand. I have given up with that period as the heating costs outweigh the rental

PASH

Rental Prices Off Season
Depends on the size of villa, condition, furnished or not, etc. but i would suggest from 600YTL per month upto 1000ytl, as i say, depends on many factors

Last edited:

EBaeroe

Rental Prices Off Season
Hi

Hi,

I rent out my house in Yalikavak, also for longer periods. Regarding the winter, yes it can be cold in december and january.

My house has central warming, is in a well established villa complex wiith year around security. There are few families lives there year around. Location is Tilkicik koyu, which is pretty close to yalikavak center. The house has sea and Yalikavak city view, 3 mins walk to sea.

Rent for month is 550 £ in off-season. Drop me an e-mail at emel_baeroe@yahoo.com if you wish to get some more information.

Emel Baeroe

Latest Posts

Top Bottom