tomc1984

Renewal of wedding vows
Just had the most fantastic night ever. Renewed our vows for our silver wedding at Musti's. This was a total surprise for Karen, family over in secret, just like this is your life. Big thanks to all,especially Brenda, well don, both still crying now. I am so relieved the secret is out.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Renewal of wedding vows
I am also relieved - I was dreading you coming to Morgul on Monday night when they were all there !!
Congrats to you both - happy you had such a lovely night

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Renewal of wedding vows
Congratulations Tom and Karen, right by the sea what a beautiful setting. Enjoy today too, bet you're all still celebrating, lol.

nanamo

Renewal of wedding vows
Oh how lovely, so romantic - congtratulations to you both. We married on a shoe string on what must have been the wettest day of the year so I would love to do it all over again in the sunshine and really push the boat out with friends and family having a great time. Probably not goingto happen as he is once again in the dog house for forgetting our anniverasry on Monday - can someone give me an ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. lol Molly

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Renewal of wedding vows
Oh how lovely, so romantic - congtratulations to you both. We married on a shoe string on what must have been the wettest day of the year so I would love to do it all over again in the sunshine and really push the boat out with friends and family having a great time. Probably not goingto happen as he is once again in the dog house for forgetting our anniverasry on Monday - can someone give me an ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. lol Molly

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Molly, give this to him :whip:

Renewal of wedding vows
Hi Tom. Did your family stay at Cementepe? Congratulations on reaching 25 years celebrated our 50th on 25th July with our family, had a weekend away with them in Anglesey, we were lucky with the weather and had a fantastic time.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Renewal of wedding vows
congratulations !!! just had our silver in alaska, very special time and still madly in love !!!!

martin

tomc1984

Renewal of wedding vows
Congats to you for that, well done. Yes they were all staying at the Cimentepe, had to take Karen out all over to avoid bumping in to ech other. Good night though and big surprise.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Renewal of wedding vows
Ahh Tom those memories will be with you both forever. It doesn't seem that lon ago since you were out in Yalikavak, maybe we'll all get to meet one day, we're out again end September for 12 days.

Lesley

Renewal of wedding vows

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, poor you Molly!

The best thing about Tom & Karens anniversary was the fact that Tom arranged it all as a surprise for Karen,
Well done Tom! you really are a romantic!

Last edited:

Gail

Renewal of wedding vows
Congratulations to you both, 9 of us are going to Musti's tonight for our friends wedding anniversary, they are driving up from Fethiye as they wanted to celebrate it at Musti's.

nanamo

Renewal of wedding vows
Tom, how fab that you arranged it all yourself - I was just wondering if you give lessons lol. My other half not only forgot our anniversary he used the same excuse when he forgot my birthday - 'I knew it was the 24th but didnt realise the 24th was today' urggggggggggggggh. He is so practical it over rules the romantic side of him. He cant understand the need to give presents and says if you want a new dressing gown, trip to the theatre, new watch whatever why wait until your birthday, go and get it when you need it. I suppose i'm lucky that he never complains when I do spash the cash but it would be nice to have a surprise once in a while. Since we've been married i've had two surprises, twin kittens when my dog died and a new air filter for my car for a birthday a few years ago. Maybe me moaning about the air filter has put him off trying again. Saying all this I'd still marry him again torrow and we've only had two rows (they were both his fault) so being married to him isnt all bad. Molly!!!!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Renewal of wedding vows
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow sad

Do you mean oww..... sad for Nanamo? I've already given her the whip for her hubby.

Very glad for Tomc, he's shown you men that romance is most certainly alive and kicking, bet it was like a second honeymoon night before last Tom, lol, well deserved for you two.

:416pv:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom