maggie

Renew or re apply.
When we came back from the U.K. last week we came in on the 90 day visa as our yearly residence permit ran out when we were away.

Do we have to re apply for a residence permit again or can we just renew the old one when our 90 day visa runs out.????

Hugs Maggie xxxxx

Renew or re apply.
Hi Maggie..you can reapply/renew your residence permit after the 90 days or before.The process will be the same as when you first applied.

maggie

Renew or re apply.
Hi Maggie..you can reapply/renew your residence permit after the 90 days or before.The process will be the same as when you first applied.
Ow so this means I have to go to Aydin not a nice trip to Kussadsi ow blow.!!

Thanks Shirley for info.

Hugs Maggie xxx

Renew or re apply.
Hi Maggie dont they have a place in Kuşadası for getting residency...i would have thought that because of the number of foreigners living there that the Police Station would be able to deal with it.

maggie

Renew or re apply.
Shirley I know you can re -new your residency at Kussadsi but in the first instance you have to get your residency in Aydin.

So if we have to apply again as in like the first time its an Aydin trip.

Hugs Maggie xxx

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Renew or re apply.
l have heard Maggie sometime this year or early next year.The renewal of residency can be done in Didim.
You can find this out by going to the C.A.B in didim.Would you like the new e-mail address

maggie

Renew or re apply.
Yes please Bob.
About time to, theres enough people in Didim to warrant the facility.

I did suggest it to Willy at the Consulate in Izmir a while back.

I thought the tax office place would have been a good place to set all this up.

Hugs Maggie xxxx

zozatky

Renew or re apply.
You have either 14 days or 1 month after the expiry date to renew your visa ( cant remember which ) I sugest you go to the old police station by Kusadasi harbour ( second floor ) door marked Yabanci buro and ask in there they speak good English. But knowing Turkey now There will be some form of exchange of MONEY..!!

maggie

Renew or re apply.
Yes thank you I went there last year to renew my visa.(Kussadasi)

The question I was asking was as I had come into the country on a ten pound visa did I have to start all over again and re apply not renew.

Hugs Maggie xxx

zozatky

Renew or re apply.
As it say in the post ask at the Yabanci buro they speak good English and get your info from the Horses mouth!!!!

Renew or re apply.
As it say in the post ask at the Yabanci buro they speak good English and get your info from the Horses mouth!!!!

neighhhhh.
İ cant understand if there is a Yabancı bureau in the Emniyet why Maggie had to go to Aydın in the first place.

Renew or re apply.
Hi Sue yes Maggie would need this if it is more than 14 days between reapplying..and it seems as if this is the case as she was out of the country when it expired.

maggie

Renew or re apply.
thanks everyone trip to Aydin it is and yes another 90 lira on top for a new book.

It does annoy me they expect you to pay to live in their country ha ha !!!!!!(Jokin really I am.)

Hugs Maggie xxxx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom