ariadilan

Relocating
Motown/Soul Singer Christine Sayman İs Relocating To Fethiye İn 4 Weeks......Any Advice Or Help On Long Term Rental Properties İn The ÇaliŞ Beach Area And Venue Work Options (TC Kimlik Holder) Would Be Gratefully Received. Thank You :thanks:

ariadilan

Relocating
Ahhhhh, Thank You So Much Altrice For Your Kind Words :) İ Too Miss Everyone İn Didim/Altinkum/Akbük.......You Guys Will Forever Remain İn My Heart :D xxx

jewel

Relocating
Had many a boogie to Christines performances and really loved the night cruises with Christine singing.......such happy memorys lucky Fetiyie and good luck with your move Chris. jewel (Julie&Barry ) x:3:

oldfogy

Just passing through
Relocating
Motown/Soul Singer Christine Sayman İs Relocating To Fethiye İn 4 Weeks......Any Advice Or Help On Long Term Rental Properties İn The ÇaliŞ Beach Area And Venue Work Options (TC Kimlik Holder) Would Be Gratefully Received. Thank You :thanks:

Ahhhhh, Thank You So Much Altrice For Your Kind Words :) İ Too Miss Everyone İn Didim/Altinkum/Akbük.......You Guys Will Forever Remain İn My Heart :D xxx
Am I getting confused here, but is the OP talking about herself but forgot that in a later post?

Do singers need a work permit?

Relocating
What a small world lol.

Seen her at almond village ,ALSANCAK NC .
Had a place there for ten years and know Ahmet and the family very well .

Good entertainer ,glad I'm not near fethiye lol....enjoy

ariadilan

Relocating
Had many a boogie to Christines performances and really loved the night cruises with Christine singing.......such happy memorys lucky Fetiyie and good luck with your move Chris. jewel (Julie&Barry ) x:3:
Still Miss You And Barry Soooo Much - The Boat Parties Were Legend :) xxx Hope You're Both Well :) x

Top Bottom