mangrego

relocating to Altinkum
Hi

Any idea's on the best and cheapest way to get some personnel belongings to Altinkum this year maybe about 3 cases full?

regards

Martyn

relocating to Altinkum
Hi

Any idea's on the best and cheapest way to get some personnel belongings to Altinkum this year maybe about 3 cases full?

regards

I would have thought just pay the excess unless you can get someone traveling light to carry one.

Tess

relocating to Altinkum
Second time we went to Altinkum, paid excess baggage, cost £165 but was well worth it to take everything we wanted, I was happy enough as it was a one off and I really wanted everything I took so all in all - happy!!! We had massive hold alls with everything in them and no objections from the airline if excess was paid, that was with Onur Air, they are not too bad per Kg extra however be careful as some airlines pricey enough!!!

Sara-666

relocating to Altinkum
Best way is with British Airways flying into Izmir, we booked 2 extra suitcases each weighing 23 kilos for £56.00 in March this year.

Sara

carolk

R.I.P
relocating to Altinkum
Best way is with British Airways flying into Izmir, we booked 2 extra suitcases each weighing 23 kilos for £56.00 in March this year.

Sara

I think Sara is right. My friend did exactly that with 8 cases a few weeks ago. I wish I had thought of that instead of the £1,500 I paid in shipping then, the bung at the other end even though I had no electricals!!!.

alison09400

relocating to Altinkum
Turkish Airlines seems quite lenient regarding excess luggage. When I was last back in N.Ireland I came home with a large suitcase and a large holdall....they never said anything.

Tess

relocating to Altinkum
British Airways great value for transporting extra cases, however in NI, we would have to hog it all down to Dublin or over to the mainland to get BA, and then we would be hit from Belfast for excess. Bit of a bummer!!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom