Status
Not open for further replies.

Lin

rehoming kitten
Can anyone offer a home to a 3 month old black fluffy kitten unfortunatly my freind took him in and since then has had to go back to England due to an unforseen emergency and will be unable to get back for quite some time. i would have him myself but will be looking after another freinds animals for a few months whilst they are away. he is adorable and very affectionate and fully house trained. I have been going to feed him and keep him company for a couple of hours everyday but being so young he needs more than that please let me know if you can help.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
rehoming kitten
Oh Lin -- I really wish I could help you --- but unfortunatly I cant as going to UK myself
Lets hope and pray that someone will come along to help this little fellow - he must be so lonely and missing his Mom !

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
rehoming kitten
Gordie -- I know you were let down badly recently but PLEASE give this little chappie a loving home - I know that the owner will pay and you wont be out of pocket - he is so very lonely on his own and his owner just cannot return to Turkey in the near future due to family illness --- PLEASE !!!

:122ia:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
rehoming kitten
Aw bless this little kitten, can you take him Gordie, he sounds so well behaved, no worries about house training etc. At his age too he will be so lonely and pining for some TLC. Pleeeeaaaasssee.

gordie

gordie
rehoming kitten
Hi Lin
OK - Liz and Harry are giving me shite for not answering earlier. İ want it to be known that two dear people have offered to pay me for its upkeep - they are Gems.
Contact me for my details via email. You will have to get it to me as İ only have motor bike.
İ live in Gumsan, Gumusluk
Gordie

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
rehoming kitten
Gordie i am very proud of you . i truely am . Fortunatly for you i fell to sleep otherwise i'd have been nagging again :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::3:
.DIANE.

rehoming kitten
Dearest Gordon
I done not know if you realise it but not only are you a new daddy to 3 month old kitten but hopefully poor fellow who was kicked out and left by his English owner, may she hold her head in shame to do that, I know that money is tight for you but we will make sure that you dont suffer financially, you are fast besoming a one man cat sanctuary

lets all give another big handclap for Gordon who is fast becoming our cat saviour

may I ask any person on this site who visited to say thank you to Gordon.

I am thinking of registering him as a cat rescue centre, tounge in cheek answers only how a bout I start with Gordons Home is a Catasrophe

Last edited by a moderator:

GnD

rehoming kitten
:love:Bless you Gordie! .:clap::What a Gentleman!:25:

Gordie prevented a

Catastrophe !!!:goof:

Lin

rehoming kitten
Hi Gordy, no problem there, we can bring polly wolly over in our car with the kitten. He really is lovely. Lin

felixthecat

felixthecat
rehoming kitten
A bıg THANKYOU from me gordy for takıng the lıttle one you sound lıke a man after my own heart.
KIND REGARDS.
Rewena.

pollywolly

rehoming kitten
Hi Gordie I used Lins profile because i was'nt registered at the time hence the new user name . I am the one looking after the kitten i see by your reply that people are going to help you with its upkeep i really dont want you to be out of pocket , maybe it wouild be best if we meet up and have a coffee and a chat and i could take you to see the kitten i live in yalikavak perhaps mon or tues whichever suits you .

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
rehoming kitten
poor fellow who was kicked out and left by his English owner, may she hold her head in shame to do that

Before everyone else jumps on the bandwagon, please take the time to re-read post #1. The owner of the kitten has had to return to the UK due to an emergency.

Now that the kitten has been found a new home, this thread's closed.

:roundgrin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom