carolk

R.I.P
Regrets? I've had a few.
Yes Joe, I wanted to learn to sing 'No Regrets' in French and paly Blue Moon on the sax!

leylaasena

Regrets? I've had a few.
I've got a 'things to do before I die' list , none of which I'm too old to do yet - except maybe the bungy jump !!!!

Hopefully I've got a few more years ahead of me before I can answer your question, Joe.

I think one day I may regret not having children but at the moment I'm still enjoy the peace and the hassle-free life !!!

Last edited:
Regrets? I've had a few.
l have always regretted in not picking the correct lottery winning numbers

So do you think money is the key to happiness?

Yes Joe, I wanted to learn to sing 'No Regrets' in French and paly Blue Moon on the sax!

Still time, surely??? Unless you are a Man City Fan.

I really meant anyting you had the chance to do but won't be able to do now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regrets? I've had a few.
I regret not hugging my mum and telling her I loved her properly until after she died.
Those last few weeks at the hospital when I managed every single day yet before when she was alive I was busy such a lot of the time!!

Last edited:

Martyn

Regrets? I've had a few.
I regret not hugging my mum and telling her I loved her properly until after she died.
Those last few weeks at the hospital when I managed every single day yet before when she was alive I was busy such a lot of the time!!

Same for me Terry.

Regrets? I've had a few.
No Regrets at all. I'd rather live for the present as I can't change the past and don't worry about what might happen tomorrow as I cant control that either. In other words I live for today and make as much of it as I can realising how lucky I am to live in peaceful place, tranquil environment around lovely Turkish people.

McDHibs

Regrets? I've had a few.
I was on the Tube in London about 7 years ago and a girl of about 18 to 19 years old got on and she was crying quite heavily. I had a clean handkerchief in my suit pocket and was thinking to myself should I give her the handkerchief and ask if she is ok, but I waited too long and she got off. I often wonder firstly what was so bad for her to be crying that way and would the simple gesture of someone asking if she was ok have made some difference to her day. To this day I now make a point in helping anyone I think is in trouble and wont stand back if I think an injustice is being done to someone.

Mike

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Regrets? I've had a few.
So do you think money is the key to happiness?

l don't know how l should take this one.
l hope you realize l was joking when l said about not picking out the right numbers.
l have strong views on the love of money,but l also know that the chasing of money will not bring happiness but will only bring many injuries in one's life.
Money provides a measure of having a secure life,enabling the owner to buy what he needs.But to continuously think of persuing money may jeopardize one's life and loved one's.lt is to know a happy medium that your content with.
l hope that has sorted out the confusion of taking things seriously to what is meant to be a joke.

Mushroom

Regrets? I've had a few.
Regrets, I've got a fair few but as I believe in fate, I can't really complain as it is just the way things are scripted.

Biggest regrets have been when I have had an opportunity to do something, decided not to and then found out afterwards that it would have been a great advantage to have taken that opportunity, but we are back to fate and there was obviously some reason why I made a certain decision.

parrot

Regrets? I've had a few.
Compared to others less fortunate,no regrets,it could have been much worse,kismet.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom