maggie

Registering Telephone.
Does anyone know after you have registered a U.K. phone here in Turkey how long it takes for it to become unlocked and up and running.????

Cheers Maggie xxx

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Registering Telephone.
From past experience, anything between 5 minutes and 3 weeks, but in reality it shouldn't be more than 24 hours.

maggie

Registering Telephone.
Thanks KKOB does the phone just go to normal use after that time or is there anything you have to do????

Hugs Maggie xx

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Registering Telephone.
It should just start working normally. You'll get the "signal strength bars" and the service provider's logo appearing on the screen. If you've put a new SIM in the phone, you'll probably get a welcome text.

maggie

Registering Telephone.
Okay thank you the phone in question just has contact operator on the screen but it was only registered on Xmas day so will give it a bit longer see what happens.

Hugs Maggie xx

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Registering Telephone.
Mine took 24hrs But i was in the main shop in Izmir so maybe longer for smaller shop in a resort . But if you send Email with that wiggle spect they'll connect you straight away ....Diane

Tess

Registering Telephone.
Hey Maggie, love your new bikini, did you get that on one of your shopping trips in Izmir!!!
Classy !!! See you didn't overindulge on the old Turkey and trimmings, that is one lovely figure you've got there xx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom