GnD

Recommendations for HIFI shop in Muğla region
Is anyone aware of a reliable/knowledgeable Hifi retailer in the Muğla region?

We need to get something that we can plug the iPod into which has separate speakers, so the sound quality is decent.

Buying here and taking over will be too cumbersome and may easily get damaged.

tjd

Didn't Bestbuys open up in Izmir or Didim? They are probably best place for this kind of thing.

Reactions: GnD

dalyansteve

In Fethiye there is a Gold store and a Technosa, they should have something to suit, as for an expert, don't you read any of the threads? Everyone is an expert untill it goes wrong! The new electronics store in the new Belediye building in Dalaman may be able to help. I think you will have to shop around ubtill you find what you want, but Gold computors and Teknosa both have online catalogues.

Smiler

I was going to ask the same question Debbie. I'm going out in mid April, if I can find some then, I'll let you know.

Last edited:

GnD

.......as for an expert, don't you read any of the threads? Everyone is an expert untill it goes wrong! .

We were considering Teknosa in Fethiye did not know there was one in Dalyan. Thanks for your suggestions. However, as to do I not read?? Yes I do, which is why we asked for recommendations from members and not leave it to chance.

I was going to ask the same question Debbie. I'm going out in mid April, if I can find some then, I'll let you know.

Hi Smiler,

Thanks we're out just a little before you so if successful will advise and if we're not and you are would be great to learn.

Top Bottom