sarbirus

Recommend a surveyor, solicitor and a builder in Altinkum?
Hi,

Not sure this is the right place to post this, being a newbie an all..

But due to an argument with Intasure insurance over some flood damage to my apartment in Altinkum. I am possibly in need of recommendations for the following trades..

1. A surveyor.. ideally recognized in some way.. licensed, government approved, something a Uk based insurance company cant argue with as being objective and a professional.

2. Good builders... I need to get some quotes from firms with good reputations to put together some quotes for repairs in English and Turkish languages.

3. Solicitor... Not just someone to rubber stamp a house purchase contract, but someone who is licensed and government approved for dealing with my legal matters in Turkey should I need it.

A basic outline of my problem is that I own a 3 bed duplex in Altinkum, earlier this year it became flood damaged, the builder I selected (cekul construction) put in a quote for about £5000, Intasure's man in Altinkum said it was too expensive and wants to use his builder who he says can make the repairs for £1200... But Intasure will not guarantee the work is done properly, completely or even that they will be liable for any theft, losses or damage caused during the building work... So.. I think I am being railroaded into having some shoddy repairs and need to get the above people in place to make sure its all done properly.

Please help!

carolk

R.I.P
The court appointed surveyor In Didim is Oral tel. 05383377732. A very good builder who has just completed work on my property is Zafer tel.05324617091. I hope this helps. I had to have a structural engineers report for damage to my property over the winter and am taking the builder to court. Oral did a wonderful report for me 100tl.

OWENA

The court appointed surveyor In Didim is Oral tel. 05383377732. A very good builder who has just completed work on my property is Zafer tel.05324617091. I hope this helps. I had to have a structural engineers report for damage to my property over the winter and am taking the builder to court. Oral did a wonderful report for me 100tl.

Do you have to be going through a court case to get the court appointed surveyor involved?

carolk

R.I.P
No Owena but, having used him it is a document you can present at court should you need to as in, if you use a different one, they would get an independent one by him. Just give him a ring - he's great!!

sarbirus

Thanks again to carol!

My problems in Turkey are begining to sort themselves out.

I now have a retained solicitor in Altinkum to deal with any urgent afairs which I need dealing with locally, to work with the one I have in Ankara.

I also managed to contact the didim court surveyor as well as one in a nearby city if ever needed again.

carolk

R.I.P
Thanks again to carol!

My problems in Turkey are begining to sort themselves out.

I now have a retained solicitor in Altinkum to deal with any urgent afairs which I need dealing with locally, to work with the one I have in Ankara.

I also managed to contact the didim court surveyor as well as one in a nearby city if ever needed again.

Glad to be of help, also, happy to hear your problems are getting sorted. :biggrin1:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom