Tami

recommend a furniture shop..bodrum area
Hi, hope someone can recommend a furniture shop in the bodrum area as we want to buy a new double bed and a small dining table/chairs for our apartment when we are next out. We don't hire a car so must deliver to gumusluk area and shop has to be easy to get to on dolmus. There is a dizzying no of stores that I see on way into bodrum from bus....but which do I try? Husbands will lose will to live if I start hiking him through them all. Thanks in advance!

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
We found Yatas to be ok for Beds, there is one at Konacik, and one at Gokcabel that I know of

Martin

Debmax6

I agree with Martin. I've always bought my beds from Yatas...really good quality

BEZ

Have to agree Yatas they deliver and assemble any furniture you buy

beyazbayan

Most confused by this thread - it mentions Husband and shopping * how amazing you take a husband shopping - don't they have bars and cay houses in your area to safely park your hubby? Husband and shopping a recipe for problems, just find what you want they will delivery usually same day and then let him see the result of your endeavours. İf you need a second opinion go for an expert - ask a girl friend to come with you.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom