MISSC2000

Really not sure what to do..
Hi Not sure where to go with this: Our complex is owned by Danish (who are the majority) ,Norweigian, Irish & English - Llast year Our Mangers of the complex resigned (who where the developers) as alot of the owners were not happy with things. The Danes set up an associoaction though no docs or contracts have been sent out - since then they hired a mangement company through no agreement of anyone else however they were fired 6 months in. The English and Irish owners have not paid the maintenace until there is a contract and until the accounts have been seen. Which have been requested on a number of occasions.

Things have turned nasty with rather personal threatening emails being sent to the English/irish owners. Again we have said we are happy to pay but need a contract and copies of the accounts and a list of owners. THe danes have now gone back to the original developers as they still have five apartments to sell and asked them to deal with the administration. Even though When the New COmpany took over - it transpired the developers had not paid the Electric from 2006 to 2009 which we had to be paid for from the complexes expenses. Even though the owners had given seperate payments for this. Also none of us have the Iskan for our properties. This is the email that was sent to us from the developer:

[ iskan at the Municipality and electric office so we do not have any problem İskan does not have any more function.
The law which says that people will pay penalty iCOLOR="Navy"]"
I know the situation and I tryed to tell this thousands of times to Asger but anyway we are here in this point now.I said people will not pay do not take this on you but he did not listen me.Like old times I am paying everything but It began to be too much.I am sure that somebody already paid so please sned some from that so I can go on to do somethings.Asger has some bills and the others are here in the file I have.

I am making the list with the post adresses and I will make totally legal meeting call for all owners and It will be 100% legal so I can sue people who does not pay and I can block their Title deeds(tapus) I am working on it you will have it next week.After that I do not care who pays or not pays let us see.

Yes I asked him to go but he is working so harda that he is cleaning everywhere for two times in a day but I will change him I think.What do you think say me so It will help more about decision.

About İSKAN our files are like we haves also rejected so There is no problem about that but again I promise you that if any issues happens about iskan it is all my responsibilaty.
[/COLOR]

Not sure how to proceed, - What would be the best thing to do ?

Many Thanks

C

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
get legal advice, there is a law that covers complexes, i think it is law 634

martin

PASH

Totally agree with Yalimart, you need a good lawyer to sort this out. There are very strict rules regarding this and you must not let yourself be bullied. Take the legal and correct route and i am sure it will be sorted out

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
As far as i can understand they set up a group without docs or cotracts sent out so its a danes contract between them . I may be wrong but cant yous set up your own associoaction . ? Yes go to a laywer But first go see the mayor of Alanya . He's very nice and won't put up with any nonsense it wont cost you anything so you've nothing to loose I know him and he dosen't tolerate problems with people in his town and at least he will advise you and maybe recommend the right lawyer for you . and take copies of those E-mails He dosen't take kindly to threats Good Luck and keep us posted
Diane Ps if you want my Turkish hubby to go with you i'm sure he would

MISSC2000

Thanks Diane, for that information regarding the Mayor thats been really helpful to know that. I think that will be a good start to tackle the the current siuation . I will start to tackle once im over this swine flu.and keep you posted

Many Thanks

C

Latest Posts

Top Bottom