Sou3lF00d

Yank in
Real New!
Just wanted to say hello! I have been lurking for some time, and have learned alot about some things and not enough about the buying experience in Turkey. Who can you trust?

:362jf:

ChrisBobs

Real New!
Though today seems to be doom and gloom news day, there are members who would say they have been fortunate enough to buy without a problem.
It is possible- just be forewarned and forearmed...
enjoy the forum- welcome!

PS like your avatar photo!

Sou3lF00d

Yank in
Real New!
Though today seems to be doom and gloom news day, there are members who would say they have been fortunate enough to buy without a problem.
It is possible- just be forewarned and forearmed...
enjoy the forum- welcome!

PS like your avatar photo!

Thanks. That is from my home in Mismaloya, Jalisco, Mexico.
Took it, while going out fishing. Its one of my favorite pics.
I know many have been successful, just see alot of bad. I realize I have alot more research to do. Anything, anybody wants to throw out there for help.....feel free!

Saoirse

Real New!
Sou3 the overwhelming majority of transactions go well

I would thoroughly recommend buying in Turkey

Be careful, use a brief, do your research and be sensible

There certainly are sharks just like in every other country but I certainly would not say not to buy in Turrkey

Amazing place with smashing people. You will love it

lynne

Real New!
Welcome to the forum !
There are people you can trust.
Many people have bought property in Turkey without any problems. Those kind of people dont really come looking for help on forums as they dont need to, they dont need any assistance.
I am sure you will get lots of useful information on Turkish Living Forum
Enjoy !

Sou3lF00d

Yank in
Real New!
Mexico to Turkey?!!
mm that takes a bit of thought!

My main home is in the states. Bought my first home outside the states when the market opened in Mexico. Paid $30000 US for the home in Mismaloya 4 years ago and now its worth $300000. I have been looking at Turkey for about a year. Just really got excited about it lately. Probably only spend about a month there, but good retirement potential.

Sou3lF00d

Yank in
Real New!
Welcome to the forum !
There are people you can trust.
Many people have bought property in Turkey without any problems. Those kind of people dont really come looking for help on forums as they dont need to, they dont need any assistance.
I am sure you will get lots of useful information on Turkish Living Forum
Enjoy !

Thank you Lynne!

Saoirse

Real New!
seriously

I cannot fault it (apart from hard to get guinness)

Its an amazingly beautiful place and the people are so welcoming

Saoirse

Real New!
On my last visit in Sept had a few beers with American couple from Tennessee who had place in Fethiye

Could listen to their accents all day!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom