Real at last!!
We have been on and off TLF since buying our apartment in Beverly Hills,Dalaman last Oct,but until we actually stayed there in May,it did'nt feel real! now we just keep looking out for cheap flights to spend as much time as we can there, so many places to see and explore, on that note any suggestions?

Real at last!!
Hi there

try looking in the cheap flights section hun
or here
Flight Finder

Price comparison for flights

Cheap Flights from Flights Uncovered. Cheap Charter Flight Bargains Special Offers and Holidays Late Deals

these all came from one of the threads on here towards the bottom of the forums called planes trains and automobiles i think there are so many links in that thread on discounted travel

http://www.turkishliving.com/forums/planes-trains-automobiles/3112-flight-company-websites.html

Crystalclear

Real at last!!
,Thanks, will take a look later,work first im afraid! Any places you can reccomend we eat and visit on our hopefully many visits?

GnD

Real at last!!
Andy & Sue,

Botanik and Toprakana are our favourites also very good ones are Yosun and Nils.

You should consider Saklikent well worth the trip and even the hot August sun is kept off you as you explore the route! I recommend you do not drink their coffee in the cafe though. Worst coffee ever!

Debbie

Real at last!!
Are they all in Dalaman area? would love to chat (im a mobile hairdresser)say no more i hear you say.Got appointment like 5mins ago, this is so addictive! Be on again later bye for now.....

Smiler

Real at last!!
I'll second the recomendation for Botanik and Toprakana. They will also pick you up and drop you off, if unlike me, you like a drink.

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
Real at last!!
Hi Andy & Sue,

It's great to see you so excited! You really have got the Dalaman bug now, haven't you?

The Guys here are right about the restaurants to visit. Toprakana and Botanik are on the main road to Ortaca. Toprakana on the left and Botanik a little further down on the right.

For those who don't know, the Palmiye is also up and running again, under different ownership and I have heard good reports about it. (Not had time to go out and eat anywhere lately as we are a bit busy now the season is underway.) The Palmiye is on the airport road, on the right, just before the roundabout where it meets the Fethiye/Ortaca road.

Pop in and see when you are out and if you need anything, just let me know.
Ruth

Real at last!!
We are having a flying visit 19th-23rd June,still got bedding,crockery etc to bring over,any excuse!! Will pop in to see you then. p.s hope your settling into new office.

Real at last!!
G&D
All sound good,sure we will ty them all, Palladium beach bar does sound like fun,might see you there. Sue&Andrew

Real at last!!
G&D
Just checked out Saklikent,a definate day out for us in Aug, looks like fun our ages 12-50,so something for us all...I might just take the pics! Sue.

Real at last!!
Actually A&S we do Saklikent as part of the jeep safari every time and its a fab day out even if i have to buy the biggest water pistols everytime ( hopefully not anymore now our place near Fethiye is done) but we all go from ages 10 - 64 and love every minute of it but its a full day out and bliss in the july aug heat.

crystalclear

Real at last!!
Did jeep safari last August, still had dust up my nose days later! but great FUN..Old t.shirts &Water pistols it is then!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom