felixthecat

felixthecat
RE-street cats and dogs.
Just thought ı would post a update concernıng the street anımals,ı spoke to sylvıa yesterday one of the people tryıng to organıse the CATCH AND RETURN PROGRAM,she as met wıth the anımal welfare people from bodrum and ıs now tryıng to form a central commıttee.
We are meetıng up wıth her on thursday so ı wıll brıng you up todate wıth what ıs happenıng.She has been holdıng jumble sales ın bıetz at the sunday market and so far ıt as been a success,has you know we are holdıng a xmas faır on sun 6th dec at zorro's so please gıve us your support.
Anyone who ıs ınterested ın beıng part of the central fund raısıng commıtte ıs welcome to come along to meet sylvıa.
You can call me on thıs number and ı wıll gıve you detaıls.
Mobıle number.05426973108.
Thankyou.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
RE-street cats and dogs.
Thank you for this update and look forward to a positive response after your meeting.

As I am mostly in the UK, I feel helpless as to "able to help physically basis", however if a fund were to be set up and those TLF members like myself would wish to contribute if a payment method was set up. Meanwhile when we come out to Yalikavak, we always bring food and treats for the street animals that we meet along our walks and around the town.

Last edited:

dngood

RE-street cats and dogs.
I know that the group are trying to set up a "sponsor a street animal" scheme, they're just working out the details and logistics. They hope that the scheme will encourage individuals and businesses (whether they're local to Yalıkavak or not), to donate.

More soon.

Dave.

dngood

RE-street cats and dogs.
Thanks KKOB, a good suggestion; the group are discussing this as we speak.

Dave.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
RE-street cats and dogs.
I think thats a wonderful idea . And i.m sure many of us will want to donate in whatever we can afford ....Diane

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
RE-street cats and dogs.
I dont know Sylvia but hope all goes well -- I have been doing "" Catch and release ""
on my own for the last 12 years so it will be very good for me to have some others to help me - I will still continue to raise money in my restaurant for this and for food etc
Its not as easy as it sounds and costs quite alot of money -
But I am happy to take a back seat on this now .

Good luck for the Christmas Fayre - hope you raise LOTS of dosh !

dngood

RE-street cats and dogs.
Hi Sue, please expect a call from Sylvia soon (Fulya has passed on your number to her) ;)

Dave.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom