re-registering scooter
good morning all,

i have a Lambretta scooter 1960s that i would love to bring out to turkey i do have a very good friend (turkish) rather than having to take the scooter in and out of turkey can i get my friend to re-register it so it can stay in turkey for good.

martin

altinkum kev

Non Active Member
re-registering scooter
Wanted to bring mine over when i moved here but decided against it ,where would i get a replacement mirror here?
n71r85.jpg

2dvrgnr.jpg

wtej9w.jpg

Gin&Tonic

re-registering scooter
What lovely photos. I grew up in Bristol and the area that I lived in had quite a few Mods, I seem to remember that the one who appeared to be the Head Mod had the most fur on his Parka.

re-registering scooter
I think that your turkish friend would have to bring it in with the paperwork in his name.Im sure someone will be along in a minute with info.good luck..

de1amo

re-registering scooter
i have a classic english sports car that i would love to bring here--i was catagorically told by a turkish agent(who would have gained business) that the cost and bureaucracy would have been mind boggling and to forget it! that was last year and my wife who is turkish was doing the asking--maybe you know different

dalyansteve

re-registering scooter
I think you would be very unwise to bring such a nice looking example of an old lambretta here. I have only seen the odd GP series around and they were all pretty tatty. Spares are probably non existant and the cost of re- registering so much, you may just as well buy something more modern and usable.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom