yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Re: Interesting Article
As expected Yorkshire has the worst drivers in the country, as evidenced by the number of police - camera - action programs made there, I would have thought South Yorkshire but maybe they are not counting cars stolen from over the border in the High Peak.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
As expected Yorkshire has the worst drivers in the country, as evidenced by the number of police - camera - action programs made there, I would have thought South Yorkshire but maybe they are not counting cars stolen from over the border in the High Peak.
It's pretty hard to drive in wellies, with one hand on your wallet.

Mushroom

Once again, we lead and others follow !!

Mushroom

The red wall will be going up again at this rate.

It doesn't even mention that the Labour ward at Pinderfields is having to close regularly as there are more patients coming in than can be put in beds and insufficient staff. Last weekend, a mum to be arrived there, only to be told that the nearest available bed was in Bradford !!
The week before it was Barnsley and Leeds who had to accept them.

Mushroom

As Pinderfields Maternity unit yesterday clocked up all 10 Labour ward beds full and the ratio of Midwife to patient is supposed to be 1:1, it fell a bit short with only 2 Midwives instead of 10.
Meanwhile, the boss yesterday told the hieracrchy that next month she is 'putting her ticket in' with the required 6 months notice to retire and take her pension.
The hieracrchy asked if she intended to return in a part time capacity and she said she was if the hours and payscale could be agreed.
Within an hour, she received an email confirming that there was no problem.
There is - I was looking forward to the Motorhome, but it will have to wait !!
A sign of the times - there used to have to be a break of service of employment of about 2 weeks from retiring to returning. I think thay have got it down to about 20 minutes now !

Latest Posts

Top Bottom