Saoirse

Re: BREXIT - What now ?

Moved from Trump thread as more appropriate to Brexit issues

I think as a Brexiteer you should be careful what you say 're cash and contributing

If Remain London held onto their cash the Brexiteer North of England would need to resort to eating grass and their ferrets

Last edited:
Re: To nutty Trump- stay North of Watford!!!!!

I think as a Brexiteer you should be careful what you say 're cash and contributing

If Remain London held onto their cash the Brexiteer North of England would need to resort to eating grass and their ferrets

In your dreams..........London has just experienced the voice of the North, London is part of the UK & certainly not all of it. The WHOLE of the UK contributes to our society. If London had voted leave would the rest of the country have bowed to them? NO.

Last edited:

Saoirse

They pay for your chips, chips!!!!

If they pulled their Remain dosh you've had your chips!!!!

They pay for your chips, chips!!!!

If they pulled their Remain dosh you've had your chips!!!!

They don't pay for my chips...........they're welcome to pull what they like for me but the results stands. Fat cats can sing till the cows come home.

Strange though, everyone talks about the warped "London bubble", the money laundering, the sleaze etc, now all of a sudden they're great & we should all be beholden to them............not this fella, I've worked for what I've got & at times London has called for my services.

Saoirse

Why is their outlook, culture, attitude and contribution so much more than everywhere else?

I mean this place is an economic basket case -but we want away from England entirely

The North of England Brexiteers however seem to want it both ways. They want the insular closed outdated England that no longer exists - but need cosmopolitan London to pay for it.

Let's hear it for London, TLF!!!!

https://youtu.be/B2NN3gliAPc

Last edited:

Why is their outlook, culture, attitude and contribution so much more than everywhere else?

I mean this place is an economic basket case -but we want away from England entirely

The North of England Brexiteers however seem to want it both ways. They want the insular closed outdated England that no longer exists - but need cosmopolitan London to pay for it.

Let's hear it for London, TLF!!!!

https://youtu.be/B2NN3gliAPc

If you want away from England, go for it or maybe you should blame London for stopping you.

Where & when were you last in the North East of England or do you just go by what you read?

Saoirse

Been Manc, Liverpool, Newcastle and last year Blackpool

Wife worked Geordie Land, Barnsley and Leeds

Different world to progressive London.

Go on Chips admit it- without their cash you would be on the bones of your arse. You should be very grateful not biting the hand that feeds you

Been Manc, Liverpool, Newcastle and last year Blackpool

Wife worked Geordie Land, Barnsley and Leeds

Different world to progressive London.

Go on Chips admit it- without their cash you would be on the bones of your arse. You should be very grateful not biting the hand that feeds you

Mmmm just about all on the North West I note. Of course different to progressive London but that's how it works in all countries when compared to any of their capitals. I personally would never be on the bones of my arse in this lifetime, cant speak for the rest on here.

So just what is your priority for your country, independence or financially sound?

The two arent mutually exclusive. Ireland's currently the strongest improving economy in Europe

https://www.irishtimes.com/business...ter-than-any-other-european-country-1.3383307

That's not what you've just posted.

"I mean this place is an economic basket case -but we want away from England entirely".

I also remember you telling us how the South's dues to the EU have also been increased. I thought you had it sussed, the better you do, the more you pay.
You seem to be mixing the North & South when it suits. So what are we going for here, North, South or the whole of Ireland? Because my thoughts could be, the South are doing well so why would they want to take in an economic basket case in like the North. That is how I feel about the EU, its just taking in economic basket cases in.

Saoirse

Come on Spurs, " This place"= occupied Northern 6 counties, any wonder we wanna join the South on economic grounds alone, lol!!!!

And yes I am FAR from a Europhile- run by schisters who make up the terms of membership inc contributions as they go along BUT in the bigger picture do I think a prosperous forward looking inclusive Ireland is best with Europe- or as an unwanted uncared for prisoner of a insular throwback little Englander rump......

Come on Spurs, " This place"= occupied Northern 6 counties, any wonder we wanna join the South on economic grounds alone, lol!!!!

And yes I am FAR from a Europhile- run by schisters who make up the terms of membership inc contributions as they go along
BUT in the bigger picture do I think a prosperous forward looking inclusive Ireland is best with Europe- or as an unwanted uncared for prisoner of a insular throwback little Englander rump......

Well we can agree on that. During my life I've dealt with all sorts (you're probably the same) but my attitude is, "yeah for now but the first opportunity you're history". Now I will never knowingly subscribe to shysters, had to in the past but not anymore.........you subscribe & you just become part of it & can never do anything about it.
There's not a month that goes by where one or other of the 28 is either on a scam or someone's caught up in corruption.
No backbone to the EU, they're all frightened of highlighting something iffy because they've all got their grubby fingers in the pie.

Trump, Johnson, Corbyn, Merkel, Juncker etc none of them are my cup of tea but rightly or wrongly the only one who has a pair is ????????????

Billy Joe

without their cash you would be on the bones of your arse. You should be very grateful not biting the hand that feeds you

Said that for years about the 6 counties.

Saoirse

It's still true

Some of us have been highlighting that for years

A failed bankrupt statelet

Latest Posts

Top Bottom