jem2

Re 2010 flights
Hallo I am just new to this site, could anyone tell me where I could book a flight to Bodrum on or about 6th March 2010 for 3 months. Thank You

Re 2010 flights
Hallo I am just new to this site, could anyone tell me where I could book a flight to Bodrum on or about 6th March 2010 for 3 months. Thank You

Hi and Welcome to the TLF. I have just had a quick scout about and all I see is Gatwick to Bodrum 27th March earliest flights.
But I do believe Fly Thomas Cook | Cheap Flights - Offers & Deals Online flies all year to Dalaman but dont know about Bodrum. Also some Turkish Airlines fly over winter you may want to try them.
Good luck.

crystalclear

Sara-666

Re 2010 flights
Pegasus do all year round flights to Bodrum but I believe that in the winter months (March) you would still have to change at Istanbul. Maybe you could get a one way ticket with them for the March flight, then book your return with Easyjet/Thomas Cook etc, if you book early enough with Easyjet there flights are quite reasonable and after having used them to go back to the UK a couple of weeks ago, can say that the plane was very comfortable with plenty of leg room.

Hope this is of some use

Sara

captain

Re 2010 flights
If you don't mind travelling a bit BA fly all year round into Izmir - quite often cheaper than charter flights :D

Doug

maxine366

Re 2010 flights
Aegean fly to Bodrum all year round, and you can book 1 way.
Then just book flight home when you want at a local agents.
Good Luck

Latest Posts

Top Bottom