Bubs

Rather loud, dominating and drunk
'spose you can take it off but I was just sad how the beauty of the environment was spoilt

bobthenob

Non Active Member
'spose you can take it off but I was just sad how the beauty of the environment was spoilt

Are you referring to the encroachment of human activity with it's loud distorted sounds that can cause stress to a persons well being and the enviourment.
l just love to hear the sounds of nature then to hear the sounds of getto blaster invading one's space.
Am l on the right wave length as you

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
I thought you must be referring to the video shot of Martyn & PTP on the karaoke :36329ht5b:hehe:

Bubs

Nah, not quite......I've got a couple of teenagers with me

Martyn

Bubs can you give me an idea what to do with this thread? It is in the Tuzla forum. Should i move it to another forum, delete it or even edit your first post to make it a bit clearer?

Martin maybe bubs is doing what I would like to do having a few G&Ts also have family here,just starting there 5th week only 3 to go LOL.

Martyn

Maybe Ken, I just wondered how it fits in the forum.:D How can we have a discussion about it? :roundgrin

Harem

I've cliqued
I think Bubs is feeling a bit sorry for himself with a couple of loud, drunk teenagers in attendance!!

Gail

Brilliant

LOL poor you Bubs, been there and done that and when they have gone oh boy do you miss it. You will have years and years of quiet peaceful holidays ahead of you, if you can't beat them, join them - enjoy the rest of your holiday.:dizzy:

juco

Its a game...

We have to give a question to the following answer...

Maybe we don't realize how bad we can sound.

The best one gets a free coconut.

Bubs

I am in Tuzla and the teenagers are bad but not that bad.........

LOL poor you Bubs, been there and done that and when they have gone oh boy do you miss it. You will have years and years of quiet peaceful holidays ahead of you, if you can't beat them, join them - enjoy the rest of your holiday.:dizzy:
Tell me, honestly, really, do you actually miss them.........you've forgotten

Last edited by a moderator:

Gail

Tell me, honestly, really, do you actually miss them.........you've forgotten

Maybe you're right I might have forgotten, we have a daughter with us now and she is so different at 23, she laughs at the teenagers in town when they get a bit lairy and loud but only because she remembers how she was! We have our 27 year old daughter coming the end of next week and when she is here it's like having a teenager again. My husband says she is like me!!!! How rude :roundgrin

yes bubs gail does realy miss them,you should have seen her little face the other week when one off her girls got engaged,all most cried my self.

PASH

As the father of a teenager, i am just glad she is having fun and making sure my glass is topped up at regular intervals! Bliss

Bubs

Yep, Pash that's what I need, to find a purpose for them other than finding stuff for me to pay for on the internet or breaking up the last senseless argument..... they're 16 and 17... am I sounding bitter and twisted now?

Engaged sounds good to me Gail.....I want a quiet holiday........pleeeeze.

red

bubs be thankful they are having a good time with you:) Rather than in a park etc etc
My teenager spent the whole of his recent holiday trying to make up for the trouble he'd been in prior to his hols. The good bit for the parents - we had a semi-slave/servant to do the beer runs whilst we lounged round the pool:) He had a £200 phone bill (a month bill btw)to re-pay:) oh and yes you really do miss them:)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom