raine

raine new member
merhaba all i not sure if i am doing this right i am not very fast on computer self taught .i am back in yali 22 may had apart since 2005 .like advice and fun on tlf thought i give it a go.i probaly know people by sight but not by name i am praticing typing please be patient with me it takes long time

regards raine

maggie

raine new member
Hello Raine and Welcome.
Dont worry bout your typing I only use two fingers sometimes even one I find it easier that way.

I hope you will find any info etc that you need from this forum.

Hugs Maggie xxxx

raine

raine new member
thank you maggie at least i now know idid something right i dont know what i did other day but my message nether landed.iam in yali for 1 week back in july for 3 wks my santuary sunsets good food good company good wine

raine

bobthenob

Non Active Member
raine new member
Greetings Raine,
When l first joined this forum,l was a complete novice to the computer and used just one finger.Can you imagine how long that would've taken just to get my comments through.By the time l have finished my written article,the thread became obsolete.
Two years later a big improvement in my speed tapping where now l have promoted myself to two fingers.Bliss

Pete&Mag

raine new member
Welcome Raine. Mag and I are in Yali too. I hope you enjoy the Forum as much as the rest of us. I'm a one finger typist too. Pete

Pete&Mag

raine new member
Hello Raine and Welcome.
Dont worry bout your typing I only use two fingers sometimes even one I find it easier that way.

I hope you will find any info etc that you need from this forum.

Hugs Maggie xxxx

Hey Maggie. You do very well to use two fingers. looking at your Avatar ,I'm surprised you can see the keyboard. XX Pete

babes123

raine new member
hi raine welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it as much as i do some very good information on here

ronzeus

raine new member
Welcome Raine,thus is a very good forum.Dont worry about typing,you soon pick it up I have been using a computer for 18 years and i am now up to using two fingers. :roundgrin

Akasya

Postless Pointer
raine new member
Welcom Raine, lovely area hope you enjoy it. I type two fingered however i usually manage to hit two keys most times with each press.
Steve.

PS i am getting worse.

Tess

raine new member
Hi Raine, welcome to the Forum, hope you enjoy!! (Ps I done typing at school LOL!!!) many moons ago!!!! My daughters use two fingers and can go as fast as me, so any way is a good way, keep at it, you will get plenty of practise on here, word of warning tho, its very very addictive!!!! Enjoy..

Latest Posts

Top Bottom