giglets

Racist Sicko kills two in gun attack in Florence
Thank God this filth killed himself afterwards - did the whole world a Big Favour!

An Italian man has opened fire in two markets in central Florence, killing two Senegalese traders and injuring three others.

The attacker, 50-year-old Gianluca Casseri, belonged to a far-right group, Italian media said.

He killed two men and injured a third in Dalmazia Square before opening fire in San Lorenzo Square, wounding two.

Casseri was later found dead in an underground car-park, having turned the gun on himself, police said.

BBC News - Italian man kills two Senegalese traders in Florence

skydog

G0B5H1T3
WTF is going on? Hand grenades in Belgium, murders in Italy..........

Belgium, Italy, 2 cases of men killing their wives and children, what is the matter with these men.
If things are that bad, take your own lives, but leave the innocents out of it

Sue x

northpole

The Penguin Rules
What is happening to the people all around the world.
lt is like something evil waved a wand to inflict bad things on people.

giglets

God, if there is one, had no part in these.

Just sick human beings.

We can do our own damage without any celestial assistance!

giglets

Yeah, suppose I did!

Old sayings are always the handiest to use.

Didn't blame him though - that would be far too easy.

gizmo

Life is so cheap now and it is always the innocent who have to pay.

I dont know whether it is the time of the year or the way the world is going now but it is slowly getting worse.

A natural disaster is very hard to understand and accept but we have to come to terms with it - cold blooded murder is insane and one will never come to terms with it.

I know here in Ireland people are in despair at the moment with the economy and the state of the country, personal problems and money issues but this does not allow for someone to go and commit cold murder.

One thing I have noticed is that the majority of mental hospitals here have been closed and people with mental health issues are now supposed to be looked after in the community which is not acceptable. The health service is now at breaking point and people who should be in hospitals having treatment are walking the streets. It is difficult enough for a normal person to deal with the day to day problems this troubled world throws at us but what hope is there for someone with mental health issues.

I do not know what the answer is but I do know that things are only getting worse and will continue to do so unless some sort of deterrent is made - lose the revolving door where criminals are concerned - in to appear in court and back out again with no deterrent - just the do good brigade going on about their poor upbringing - this does not give someone the right to murder other innocent people.

To lose someone close through illness is bad but to lose a loved one through murder is horrific! May they all R.I.P. and their families find come sort of peace with their dreadful loss

Gizzo

Akasya

Postless Pointer
It always seems to get worse.... cos there are more and more people every year.

Statistically significant escalation.

Steve.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom