Status
Not open for further replies.
Racist Humour - it's an oxymoron
Please don’t tell me I can’t take a joke.

At the clean jokes thread, I was barely amused by the ‘white englishman’ joke, but when I got to “Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women. Hijackings would come to a screeching halt, and the airline industry would see record revenues” I felt ashamed. Since when was this a forum for blanket racism?

Neil

Martyn

You can report the post Neil? Where is it and I will have a look, I can't see it myself?

Saoirse

try September joke thread, page 8, post 74

Your comments would be most welcome

Martyn

Posts deleted, personally I hardly ever read the jokes section. Just report the posts, any posts, if they offend. This isn't the post that Neil is referrin g to is it?

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
I rarely bother to read the jokes either, so as Martyn says, if you're not happy with the content of the thread, report it so it's brought to our attention. :roundgrin

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Well i have heard a lot worse ! Its just part of a joke Probably copied from a jokes page . Not a personal slur to someones face . In Marmaris there was a male belly dancer named Paki . I asked him why he called himself that . He replied cos it made him laugh the way the English reacted when they asked his name ! Also the country has gone a bit mad . The local council informed We can't say Man Hole anymore Its now a People Hole !!! Plus can't say Black Board Etc etc as a kid i loved collecting Golliwogs with the robinsons jam Now we can't say that word . I am NOT racist . if i was i wouldn't come to Turkey or Marry a Turk which i did . If you get a new puppy say a lab Will we not be allowed to tell friends " i've got a Black lab puppy " ??? Its insults in the street or even on the football pitch thats realy racist . And i hate That ....Diane

Martyn

Found the post that Neil referred to, that is deleted as well.

Thread now locked.:closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom