nwclio

R.i.p
Saturday was the worst day of my life, after 8 1/2 years of spending as much time as possible with my best friend I had to take her to the vets for the last time.....
My heart goes out to anyone who has had to do the same to someone they love with all their heart..
CIMG1677.jpg

She will be in my thoughts forever, cancer was to blame..R.I.P Magic..x

Harem

I've cliqued
R.i.p
You have my heartfelt sympathy. I know exactly how you feel as one of my cats got knocked down on Saturday and I had to have him put to sleep yesterday. Chin up.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
R.i.p
My heart goes out to you, our best frends are not with us for long enough are they, you'll have some great memories and what a great pitcure. I can hardly type this for tears for you both.

God bless Magic.

Lesley
x x

saffie

Saffie
R.i.p
Awwwwww am so sorry.

Yes,dogs are wonderful companions and so loyal and trustworthy,they become part of your family and their passing leaves a huge hole. I still get upset whenever I see a Golden Retriever like my old faithful dog and it's years since he passed. Once you have experienced the love of a dog,you never forget them.

Great picture of Magic,and am certain you will have so many happy memories which will be a comfort.

Saffie.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
R.i.p
Yes it just tears the heart out of of you When you are so devoted to a pet . I.ve posted a verse on the Another Poisening Thread . It was sent to me by a member of my dog furum When my beloved corgi was lost to cancer aged 3 . Maybe You.d like to read it . Or you may be to sad right now .Diane

advent

R.i.p
Hi so sorry to hear about your dog, dogs are the only loyal friends a person will ever have , ours died aged 15 we had him from 8 weeks. Heres a little prayer to remember him by, Ours is just a simple prayer, nor may it be in vain that god will make us good enough to meet Magic again. God bless

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
R.i.p
I'm sad to hear that. Pets are family and it's very upsetting. We had to put our 10 year old border collie to sleep a few years back and we all sobbed like babies and still miss him to this day.
Take care.

jakebeak

R.i.p
I'm really sorry to hear about your dog. We lost our dog ┼×akir the week before last. He was knocked down by a car. My thoughts are with you.

nanamo

R.i.p
To nwclio and Harem and all who have lost dearly loved pets, I am so sorry to hear of your sad loss. These pets have gone from your sight but not from your hearts. I have never got over the loss of any of my departed pets but time does heal and there are other animals who need your love and care now. I hope you both feel better real soon. Molly

kale

R.i.p
Hi NWCLIO
Sorry to here about your lovely freind , I said i would never have another dog
after my best freind had to go to the vets to be put to sleep. I lasted for just one week, and then bought another that was to be the best thing i did .
hear is the poem that came from the vet a couple of weeks later .
IF IT SHOULD BE
If it be i grow frail and week,
And pain should wake me from my sleep,
Then you must do what must be done,
For this last battle can,t be won,
You will be sad i under stand,
Don,t let your grief then stay your hand,
For this day more than all the rest,
Your love and friendship stands the test,
Wev,e had so many happy years,
What is to come will hold no fears,
You,ll not want me to suffer so,
When the time comes please let me go,
I know in time you too will see
It is kindness you do to me
Although my tail its last has waved.
From pain and suffering iv,e been saved
Do not grieve that it should be
Who has to decide this thing to do,
we,ve been so close , we two, these years.
Don,t let your heart hold any tears.

this poem said everthing to me and thats why i went to buy another freind
kale

Tess

R.i.p
Feel for you desperately, we unfortunately had the same thing to do with Tess, our much loved boxer, not a day goes by without some reference to her, thinking of you.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
R.i.p
I really feel for you Steve. My best friend died 8 1/2 years ago and I still think of her very often and cry on the day she died. Dogs are incredible friends. They help you make a bigger fool out of yourself and don't care what anyone thinks. They are always the same, day after day, they love you unconditionally. You can't do wrong in their eyes. It will take time to not feel as bad as you do right now but it will get better. So sorry Steve, in some ways it's worse then losing a human family member. Was just thinking mine died when you got yours, maybe she came back to love you.

Bob

parrot

R.i.p
Know the feeling it took us about six months to get over ours still think about him eight years on,for that reason I would never have another.

pldouglas

R.i.p
These much loved dogs clearly had a wonderful life full of lots of love and attention, you can't give more to the best of four legged friends.
Sincere sympathy from one animal lover to others who have lost thier pets.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom